SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 10-05-09, 06:44 PM   #1
metalmonkey

Arrow Housemate wanted

One of the people in the house is leaving at the end of month, so will have an empty room in the house.....

The bedroom is a small single room (its not massive, the smallest one in the house) its at the front so the view is onto the road. But we live in a small close, so the only people that come down the road are the ones that live here.

The bedroom has a new single bed, two draws under it, double and single cloest, the douable has a 3 chest draws in it. Also two draw bedside cabinet thing.

We have;

A full kitchen with all the usual white goods.
The reception room is is open plan, patio doors into the rear garden. I have sky+ with sky world DVD player and I hooked up some 2.1 speakers to the sky box.
Small bathroom but its ok, and another toliet downstaris.
We do have a garage, however its kind of full with two motorbikes, tools ect, plus a few other bits I'll probally getting a pushbike soon as well.

Its a 4 bedroom house, so you would be the fourth person. I would prefer for a girl (student nurse maybe) to move in, as the girl is leaving now and would nice to have that again. There are 3 guys, me and the other two are 20's and 30's both professional. Its not a partyhouse, simply as one person is studying I work odd hours sometimes.

I am after a like minded person, we have some very werid people come to look before (gumtree nuff said) who didn't get in the front door. So working/student is okay, you must beable to pay the bills. All usual things, we go out to pub, or into the city togther ect. Then other days I just wanna chill if its been a long week.

Of couse the best bit is you get live me I'm after a quite peacful house, for the most part i'm very chilled and enjoy kicking back so going to bars/clubs ect of couse riding da bike!

What winds me up;

Messy people
People who don't pay up for whatever
People who don't clean
Lack of respect towards others and their property

I'll drop kick you out the front door if you are the above.

I'm in Harrow in between the Met and Bakerloo line, which is also main lines close by and London overground. The Ace is very close, like 15 minutes in between M1,A1, A41, M40, A406.

What it cost;

Rent inc council tax, is £340 (i may be wrong, but it should be that)
Utility bills, is on direct debit I pay it, so you give the cash to me, then pay the outstanding each 1/4.
We are on water metre, not sure what that costs yet! (so don't the pi**)
Tv licence, whatever the 4-way split is.
Then ususal hold stuff, like lights bulbs ect.....

You know to find me if you want to know more, I'm gonna get me another beer after all this typing (its hard work)
Old 10-05-09, 06:48 PM   #2
BanditPat

Default Re: Housemate wanted

do we get access to ride your bike??
Old 10-05-09, 06:52 PM   #3
Jamiebridges123

I'd jump at this but I have no income so can't put my share in sorry XD

I suit all your requirements apart from being female, although I have boobs!
Old 10-05-09, 06:55 PM   #4
Ginger 1

Hello Mate when is it free from and have you got somewhere I can stick a 750 srad??
Old 10-05-09, 09:56 PM   #5
metalmonkey

Should have mentioned standard 12 month contract, on a 6 month break clause. However you can argue that with the landlord. On the end of this month, is when its meant to be free.

No you don't get to ride my bike.

James you need a job in the city.

How often do you ride the 750? I use mine all the time, its possiable I guess but it would be tight. Otherwise I have another idea, which could work.

Last edited by metalmonkey; 10-05-09 at 10:16 PM.
Old 03-08-09, 05:21 PM   #6
metalmonkey

My thread brought back to life...

Well the room is free again, so its for grabs if people are interested.

What I said before still stands; I have two bikes so getting a third in might be tight. No you can't ride em.