SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 02-04-07, 01:53 PM   #1
svJvJ

Default Custom SV seat for sale K6

Got my custom seat today(It looks fantastic!!!!) Despite a Suzuki dealer as well as the guy who sold me the seat saying that this would fit it unfortunately doesn't.

The person I bought the seat of said it came from a K6.

Not wanting to make any profit here just recoup the money I spent on the seat and the cover. £78 including p&p

This is only the rider seat as in the picture below, the silver on the seat should look good against any silver frame.

I paid £33 for the seat of ebay and £45 for the cover.
This will not fit a 04 model.......

If anyones interested please let me know.

From a very dissapointed owner with custom seat that dont foit my B***DY BIKE.....

Will be going on ebay tonight...

Last edited by svJvJ; 02-04-07 at 05:31 PM.
Old 18-04-07, 09:42 AM   #2
svJvJ

Default Re: Custom SV seat for sale K6

Update..........

after buying another seat. doh doh doh and it seems it's not going to fit again.....(will try it tonight)

it may appear that I have an K3 pointy on a 04 plate. How can I be so stupid . Got to confirm this with Suzuki.....

Anyway.....still got a seat for sale....might fit k4-k6
Old 19-04-07, 09:08 PM   #3
I'm_a_Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by svJvJ View Post
Update..........

after buying another seat. doh doh doh and it seems it's not going to fit again.....(will try it tonight)

it may appear that I have an K3 pointy on a 04 plate. How can I be so stupid . Got to confirm this with Suzuki.....

Anyway.....still got a seat for sale....might fit k4-k6
I have a K3 on an 04 plate. If it has Suzuki printed on the tank then it's a K3 if it's only got an S on the tank than it's a K4.

Tim
Old 19-04-07, 09:48 PM   #4
on yer bike

from his avatar, I'd say its deffo a k3 and not a k4, it has suzuki printed on the tank, and it has the higher rear (that is if your bike is the one in the avatar) thefore I'd say this seat will fit a k4 to k6, and you do indeed appear to have a k3 on an 04 plate.

If only I had the dosh to tart up my sv just now

on yer bike is offline   Reply With Quote