SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 02-12-06, 01:37 PM   #1
swamp

Default NWS Bike Lift Stand

Ulti-pro stand http://www.n-w-s.com/stands/

I bought this last year but I hardly use it since I don't really do much work on my own bike. Cost me £99 + shipping.

It is fully galvanised steel. It has gone tarnished / dull from being in the bike shed last year but no rust, just that the shiny new-ness has gone out of it. I think they all do from new. I guess it could be polished with enough elbow grease but cannot see the point as it will only tarnish again. I have original invoice and instructions.

£50 ovno half the price.

Ideal if buyer can collect but if I could post it if required but I'll need a few days to find a suitable size box.

Fits lots of bikes including the SV.

I'm about 10 mins off the M61 J21a, Tyldesley Mancheter (Near Leigh).
Old 02-12-06, 05:33 PM   #2
600+

I'll get that off you if it's complete and I can use it on my naked K6

I'm local as well
Old 02-12-06, 09:53 PM   #3
swamp

It's complete but I need to find the little bush adaptor for the right side of the swing arm for the SV. If not I will get NWS to send me another. It's only a tiny bush to act as a spacer. 99% bikes do not need it but the SV does so the stand does not catch on the back brake lever. It will fit all SV models K3 onwards. Well it fits loads of bikes, not just the SV.

I can always loan my m8's paddock stand if I need a stand.

If you PM me I'll email you my tele so you can ring me. include your number in the email. I'll show you how easy it is to use, one man operation

Regards

David
Old 05-12-06, 08:45 PM   #4
New Leaf

did this get sold? if not I can bring ya cash this weekend for it I'm visiting my bro in Manchester at the weekend so i could pop round and collect it then.

it will fit a naked curvy won't it?
Old 05-12-06, 09:12 PM   #5
swamp

I think 600+ wants it but I am getting a replacement bush adaptor for the stand so it can be used with the SV. Yes it fits any bike including the SV but the SV does need a small bush on the stand pivot point so it does not catch on the rear brake lever when fitted.

Once I get a replacement adaptor if 600+ does not want the stand I'll give you next refusal. Hopefully it will be before this saturday.

David
Old 06-12-06, 11:24 AM   #6
New Leaf

okay - can't say fairer than that.