SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 17-10-17, 06:49 PM   #1
northwind
Mega Poster

Default SV650 curvy rear wheels for sale + scabrous luggage rack

Going through one of my annual "dig out the bike" sessions and thought hey, these spare wheels haven't moved for 5 years...

My old trackday spare, has a Metzeler Rennsport which is obviously a bit old but still has use left in it, you can consider the tyre a free bonus. Bearings and cush drive rubbers feel decent but it has been sat for a while. Has a few marks but nothing major £40 collected from Edinburgh or £50 posted

And another one, I have literally no idea why I own this. Same condition, but with an 020 with at a guess about half its life left, but no sprocket carrier (obviously you can swap yours on). £35 collected or £45 posted

As of right now, I have a bead breaker so I can probably pop the tyres off if you prefer and just post the wheel, but no promises! I haven't done it for ages, I might have forgotten how.

Aaaand this is horrible. One Renntec Sportsrack. This was on my bike for one too many scottish winters and might as well have been in the sea. Still works fine as is if you're as bothered about looks as I am, or could be cleaned up/powdercoated. Call it £15 posted or £10 collected from Edinburgh

(I have a less scabby Givi topbox rack, and an ugly topbox for it, but I still need to extricate some of the fitting hardware from the bike- let me know if interested!)
But we're oh so easily swayed"
northwind is offline   Reply With Quote