SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

TOTALSV Ireland Forum for SV riders in Ireland

Old 10-04-08, 01:40 PM   #1
WicklowSV

Default Doing a charity run on my SV!

Hi folks,

Every year I try to take part in a charity or fundraising event and this year is no different. During the first weekend of May I’m taking part in a motorbike trip to raise funds for Downs Syndrome Ireland (DSI). DSI is an organization which offers help and support to those with Down’s syndrome and their families. Some details of the trip can be found here

My hope (with your help) is to raise at least €1500 in advance of the trip. To that end I’ve set up an online donation page where you can easily and quickly make a secure donation towards the charity. The link to the webpage is http://www.mycharity.ie/event/sean_clissmanns_event/. You’ll receive a thank you mail confirming the donation.

I know most of you don't know me personally and probably live in another country but if you could take a minute of your time and make a donation of a few dollars/pounds/euro it would be really, really appreciated. One of the best thing about being part of the biking community is the feeling of generosity and charity that resounds.

Cheers and thanks again,
Sean
Old 10-04-08, 05:21 PM   #2
yvo6

Default Re: Doing a charity run on my SV!

no probs huni

have a safe one

x