SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Stuff Wanted Looking for SV bits, nothing in For Sale? Place a plea here.

Old 11-01-09, 03:04 PM   #1
puthsardarade

Default Wanted: Red Left Fairing (located around crash bump area) & R&G or Motoslider Crash Protectors

Hi,

I recently came of my bike and luckly there was only a little bit of damage, so now I just need to find the following parts cheap-ish: Crash Protector & lower left hand Fairing in red which is around the crash bung area, any suggestions where I can get these / is anyone on here selling these?

Bike is a 2000 W Reg SV650SY.

Thanks,
G

* Just realised that this is in the wrong section, can this be moved please? *

Last edited by puthsardarade; 11-01-09 at 03:09 PM.
Old 11-01-09, 03:43 PM   #2
arcdef

Default Re: Wanted: Red Left Fairing (located around crash bump area) & R&G or Motoslider Crash Protectors

i have one good R+G bung and one bent one with a decent bracket lol or do you need a whole set?
Old 11-01-09, 03:48 PM   #3
puthsardarade

Default Re: Wanted: Red Left Fairing (located around crash bump area) & R&G or Motoslider Crash Protectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcdef View Post
i have one good R+G bung and one bent one with a decent bracket lol or do you need a whole set?
I just need the one good one, can you let me know how much you'd want for it inc postage to Leeds? Also it would be good to see a picture of the condition of it?

Cheers,
G
Old 11-01-09, 03:56 PM   #4
arcdef

sent you a PM
Old 14-01-09, 03:40 PM   #5
puthsardarade

Quote:
Originally Posted by puthsardarade View Post
Hi,

I recently came of my bike and luckly there was only a little bit of damage, so now I just need to find the following parts cheap-ish: Crash Protector & lower left hand Fairing in red which is around the crash bung area, any suggestions where I can get these / is anyone on here selling these?

Bike is a 2000 W Reg SV650SY.

Thanks,
G

* Just realised that this is in the wrong section, can this be moved please? *
Hi,

I'm still on the look-out for both the above, can anyone help?

Cheers,
G