Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

Old 26-10-07, 04:42 PM   #31
Ratty46

Default Re: Ace Cafe

anyone down ace tonite?
Old 27-10-07, 05:05 PM   #32
Alpinestarhero

bluethunder - wont be around monday or teusday, I'm in brighton (home home) until teusday, then I'll have a long ride back to home (uni)

But, if next weekend is nice, I'll be taking maria down the Ace on saturday, if you (and anyone else) wants to come along for a chat and exchange of stories begining with "so i was thrashing down this road when..."

Matt
Old 27-10-07, 05:44 PM   #33
Ratty46

"so i was thrashing down this road when..."

lol i'm a poss, might be fishing tho
Old 27-10-07, 06:03 PM   #34
Alpinestarhero

Catch a big fish, and we'll ask the ace chef to cook it for us

Matt
Old 27-10-07, 07:51 PM   #35
metalmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinestarhero View Post
bluethunder - wont be around monday or teusday, I'm in brighton (home home) until teusday, then I'll have a long ride back to home (uni)

But, if next weekend is nice, I'll be taking maria down the Ace on saturday, if you (and anyone else) wants to come along for a chat and exchange of stories begining with "so i was thrashing down this road when..."

Matt
Yeah Saturday sounds good, it will be great to break up the study as well and go for a ride. What time you thinking of heading down?

I have lots of stories about when I was thundering down the road. Had an execting one this week, nearly got involved in chased! it was the most execting that happening that day. The rest of it well was just shocking I really need to forget it!
Old 28-10-07, 12:39 PM   #36
Alpinestarhero

If next saturday is nice, me and maria will pop along maybe for lunch, say for 12:30?

I'll confirm nearer towards the end of the week. Anyone is free to join us and partake in banter.

So, I was thrashing down this road when...I went for second gear, and hit neutral, again. How embrassing.

Matt
Old 02-11-07, 01:30 PM   #37
metalmonkey

dude you going up tomorow to the ace? The weather looks good I have a w/end off very rare indeed! Will u be at soho tonight?
Old 02-11-07, 10:27 PM   #38
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

So Matt...you guys coming tomorrow? I will be there so if you let me know what time i'll be there aroind that tme

A few of the Soho mob may show there faces too, we were chatting about it tonight, depending on the time of course.

Hope to see you guys and your topb*x there
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-07, 05:06 PM   #39
Alpinestarhero

Sorry guys for the no-show, been a bit of a grumbly day for me since I've been having problems doing an assignment. Put me in the wrong frame of mind for riding, so thought best to leave it.

Matt
Old 03-11-07, 05:35 PM   #40
metalmonkey

Hey Matt could make it tomorrow? I didn't make today rewiring the garage with power, its awesome can see at night now!

So I'm gonna head down there probally 11-12ish fancy a ride down and a blast somewhere? Can't be out all day bakc to the books for me!