SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 11-07-14, 04:32 PM   #1
Mekeka

Default 2004 SK3 with full Givi luggage system

South-West London/Greater London (TW13)

Here is my 04 plate Suzuki SV650S SK3 which I am sadly selling due to emigration. It comes complete with the Givi FZ529 top plate kit and Givi PL529 pannier mounts, accompanied by 3 Givi E45 cases.

• 22.2k Miles
  • JUST been serviced! 12 months MOT. Tax March 2015
  • 2 owners from new (I have owned since April 2012/10k miles)
  • Rizla lower fairings
  • Yoshimura End can (baffle inc)
  • R&G Tail tidy (original inc)
  • Heated Grips
  • Alphadot
  • Mirrors with LED indicators (work in sync with standard front indicators - much brighter than they appear in image)
  • Bodywork good for age
  • Has been kept in the garage

Documentation:
  • Fully stamped service history from new - All service, MOT and tax documentation since I took ownership
  • Both keys
  • Multiple keys for Givi luggage - spare barrels
  • Haynes Manual

The bad:
  • Grab rail and end of tail are scuffed and scratched from poor padding provided with the Givi luggage racks. Easy fix if you are competent with bodywork.
  • A couple of minor scratches to tank from tank bag
  • Small dent on exhaust from last owner - discreet due to location beside support fixing - I never really noticed it.

Luggage:
  • Good working condition. Minor damage (a couple of scratches, one Givi sticker missing, 1 case has a broken internal strap - never used the straps anyway)
  • Luggage racks will have assorted bolts and screws as the original Givi ones were poor quality.

South-West London/Greater London, near Heathrow, TW13.
Viewings welcome. Proof of insurance, license and vehicle keys as collateral for test rides.

PM for more info, or for contact number if you would like to discuss more by phone.

£2500 or reasonable offers
Old 18-07-14, 02:32 PM   #2
Mekeka

Default Re: 2004 SK3 with full Givi luggage system

Sold.