SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Guildford Massive For the Guildford Guys N Girls.

Old 13-10-06, 09:25 PM   #31
JonToms

I will be at the Bracknell meet point at 8am on the dot (well i do live approx 3 minutes away) hahahahahahahaha

Fuel up there please as to avoid any fuel stops and we'll stick to an 8.30 departure

hope thats ok for everyone

p.s. as a warning about breakfast at fox's diner, don't bother with the £5 english breakfast as it's fooking horrid and a right rip off, however the egg and bacon buttie is very nice !!!!!
Just depends on how you like your salmonella poisioning

As i'll be leading you lot (GULP) i'll be taking it fairly easy until we get out of wokingham and out onto open roads so at junctions please expect me to pull up and wait for a minute or two just to make sure we keep everyone together( so don't steam past please). I'll do a head count b4 we leave just to be safe, hopefully my mate will be with me so he'll take up the tail-end -charlie position just to make sure we all keep together. I can't think of anything else, but feel free to add anything that you would like to add. Plus we have Jelster/ Rictus/ Rich so i dont see any probs as these are all old hands at this sort of thing. (i'm used to following them)
Old 13-10-06, 10:41 PM   #32
Demonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonToms
Plus we have Jelster/ Rictus/ Rich so i dont see any probs as these are all old hands at this sort of thing. (i'm used to following them)
Unfortunately Rictus wont be along (although you just never know ) See Here JT
Old 13-10-06, 11:27 PM   #33
Jester666

in my ever so slightly inebreated (sic) state, I think I just invited the entire Soho Massive as well! Are we still meeting at Maranellos @ 07:30? I'll just tag onto the back of the convoy on my H***a as\the tail-end charlie!
Old 14-10-06, 12:55 AM   #34
$i

Cant believe i'm gona have to make a pass on this as i am 5 streets away from the starting point and i do enjoy the blat 2 boxes !

Sorry guys
Old 14-10-06, 08:53 AM   #35
JonToms

Dammm sorry to hear about Mark, all the best matey.

Jester, the more the merrier, looks like there is gonna be quite a few of us hahahahahahaha brilliant

I think this is the most involved i have been in the Guildford section for years, normally i just cause trouble Hopefully this rideout will redeem my status in the G'Massive
Old 14-10-06, 09:41 AM   #36
Tara

Enjoy tomorrow guys have a great time
Old 14-10-06, 05:28 PM   #37
Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law
If the rideout doesn't go ahead I will be up for this.
The above statement is wrong, I won't be up for this now.
Old 14-10-06, 07:38 PM   #38
DanAbnormal

I won't be there guys, having a LOT of beer right now! Yay.

Enjoy the ride and keep it rubber side down.
Old 14-10-06, 10:26 PM   #39
Jelster

I'm meeting a couple of buddies at the MacDonalds opposite West London Yamaha in Hanworth for about 7:45

Old 15-10-06, 02:12 PM   #40
Jelster

Well that was fun

Well JT for leading the line.... Must do it again (soon!)