SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 25-04-11, 10:09 PM   #1
7755matt

Default Charity (and non charity) eBay auction. SV stuff and clothing

I've got the last of my SV650 99-02 stuff up on theBay, and some clothing.

You may be interested.

The charity auctions are for The Christie, Manchester. A family friend died of cancer, so its my chosen charity. Im running the Bupa 10k and Tatton Tri.

Happy bidding

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/7755matt/m.ht...&_trksid=p3686
7755matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-11, 07:41 AM   #2
7755matt

Default Re: Charity (and non charity) eBay auction. SV stuff and clothing

All finishing tonight.

The engine is worth over a tenner surely, the covers and so on are in beautiful condition, never leaked, so cheaper to buy the whole thing for the spares than it is for a cover and seal.

The box of nuts and bolts is a bargain, there's pretty much everything you'll need in there, including clutch worm drive, a cam chain tensioner and even a bar end.

What about the box of spares, maybe there's a bunch of you who can chip together and have them as spares - just in case? Maybe you just want one or two things out of it, well in that case buy the lot, which is virtuous by way of the charitable donation, then use what you need and sell the rest here or on ebay to make back some cash.

I do also have a Battlax front tyre, hardly worn and a Maxxis supermaxxi rear that anyone willing to collect and donate to the Christie can have too.

Some of these things are for a proper worthy cause, the Christie in Manchester is an amazing place.

Grab a bargain AND support a great charity. The rest is going on sports gear so I can make the most out of this years triathlons and running races to raise further funds for the Christie.

Cheers
Matt
7755matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-11, 08:13 AM   #3
loonytoon

Default Re: Charity (and non charity) eBay auction. SV stuff and clothing

dam if i had seen this thread earlier i would of had a couple of bids