SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Photos Place your images here. There's also a "U" rating so please respect this.

Old 10-04-08, 08:41 PM   #21
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Default Re: your garage.

nah YCs garage is almost tidy, unlike Matts gaff- thats a house disguised as a garage.......its the stuff of nightmares

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-08, 08:43 PM   #22
missyburd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyblonde View Post
nah YCs garage is almost tidy, unlike Matts gaff- thats a house disguised as a garage.......its the stuff of nightmares
suppose tbf a lot of the stuff in YC's ain't actually his, he seems to keep his bits and bats in good order...or at least knows where most things are
Old 11-04-08, 12:39 AM   #23
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellywoozle View Post
Disguisted Lozzo, I thought you was a tidy freak ... tut tut tut .... gone off ya now
Eh..that is the new improved and tidied up version. I need a double garage but have to cram everything into a single.
Old 11-04-08, 12:46 AM   #24
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyblonde View Post
aaaaaarrrrrgggghhh Lozzo, your just like Im Indoors, his filing of parts is just like yours, to the trained eye everything has it place, but to me and everyone else......aaarrrgggggghhhh.......lol.....I think your garage is more like the future garage I envisage..
Haha, I picked up the filing cabinet this week for storing parts in, but that plan went the usual way. It's now got a drawer full of larger and delicate tools, another drawer full of Haynes and OE manuals, top drawer is for parts relating to the bike being worked on at the time and the other drawer is full of smaller stuff that's destined for listing on ebay. I think I need another 4 drawer filing cabinet
Old 11-04-08, 12:47 AM   #25
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyorkie_chris View Post
suppose tbf a lot of the stuff in YC's ain't actually his, he seems to keep his bits and bats in good order...or at least knows where most things are
I know exactly where everything is in my garage and I also know when stuff is missing or been borrowed by my housemate.
Old 11-04-08, 06:30 AM   #26
K

I'm glad there are soem other garages out there that have less 'controlled chaos syndrome' than mine.

Though mine has improved on the last photo of it that appeared in the original garage thread it's still not to Kwak standard yet.
I'll try to remember to take a photo... once I can find my camera again from amongst my Uni junk piled up in my study over easter break.
Old 11-04-08, 08:22 AM   #27
Lozzo

This is what I left behind when I left my ex-missus . I should have stayed just for the garage and kids...sod her.

Old 11-04-08, 08:33 AM   #28
SV PILOT

Lozzo, now thats a garage, its the size of my bloody flat!
Old 11-04-08, 08:41 AM   #29
Lozzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV PILOT View Post
Lozzo, now thats a garage, its the size of my bloody flat!
There's a story behind it. When me and the ex bought that house new the garage hadn't been built, so we tipped the builders an extra 3 grand cash and they extended it by 4 foot. No planning permission or anything like that, they just took the cash and did as we asked. We once had some mates round for a party, there were 12 big bikes and my Vauxhall Combo van in there, and you could still squeeze between the bikes. Have you spotted the wall sockets, they were everywhere all round the walls. Lighting was taken care of by four 6 foot doubles and two 5 foot singles all double switched , plus that little 60 watter in the middle for when the ex needed to get into the chest freezer (she got confused by all the light switches, so there was a little single one just for her)
Old 11-04-08, 08:47 AM   #30
Alpinestarhero

I'l get a pic of my garage when I go home. I like the smell of a garage full of bikes and other mechanical engine stuff.