SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 12-09-10, 12:03 PM   #1
Fade

Question Twisty roads abound Leamington?

As above,

I moved down to Leamington Spa about a month ago and have been out on the bike a few times but haven't really found any fun really twisty roads.

Anyone know of any gooduns for getting knees down on?

Cheers,
Pete

Last edited by Fade; 12-09-10 at 12:13 PM.
Old 12-09-10, 01:33 PM   #2
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Default Re: Twisty roads abound Leamington?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&so...,0.617294&z=11

Just ofe the top of my head that should be a nice little fast route. I'm sure there will be some more to speak of from people more in the know. Best thing would be to hook up with someone and go for a spin with them, they'll probably show you some nice roads.

You are also at the doorway for some very nice roads to the south. Head down the Fosse and you'll come across some lovely places. Bibury, Bourton on Water, Fish Hill etc.
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-10, 02:43 PM   #3
sunshine

a longer run would be http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&so...,1.234589&z=10

but i would also use the b-roads to get round kiddy as its a nightmare to head through if you keep heading west theres loads of nice roads in wales. And the opposite side of kiddy from you has some great roads i know quite well.

On the A442 between kiddy and bridgenorth theres a nice biker cafe in the village of Quatt i can be found in there on wet weekends or i past through when i have money to go for a ride.
Old 12-09-10, 03:04 PM   #4
barwel1992

try this, LINK

PS knee down is pointless on these roads, i can ride these nearly flat out and dont need knee down