SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 20-03-09, 10:38 AM   #1
rubberduckofdeath

Default Demon Tweeks

Last edited by rubberduckofdeath; 31-12-11 at 03:53 AM.
Old 20-03-09, 10:41 AM   #2
chompy

Default Re: Demon Tweeks

i posted that a little while back, yes they are, they sent me very old rim tape that snaped very easily, although there customer services is good and sent me a new one without having to send the old one back.

whats you experience then?

o and i like my rim tape it look good. before you say anything or anyone else does ie ( thats what you get for buying rim tape Lol)
Old 20-03-09, 10:43 AM   #3
markryker

Post Re: Demon Tweeks

Had a set of alloys and tyres fitted by them years ago, their depot in Wrexham was pretty good, if a tad expensive.
Renthal streetfighter bars, Carbon can co exhaust, tail tidy, seat cowl, rear hugger, front mud thingy, hel braided lines, clear indicator lenses,fairing lowers, crash bungs, k&N air filter, chewys mirror extenders
markryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-09, 10:47 AM   #4
Viney
Mega Poster

Isnt that illegal? Probably not, but it should be. They shouldn't be able to bill you until all goods are dispatched. Also they fail for the fact their website isnt up to date!
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-09, 11:02 AM   #5
Viney
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath View Post
That's what I thought. I asked the guy why I was billed same day for items which aren't even in stock with them and he umm;d and ahh'd.
See if you can find your local Trading standards office and see what they say. However, have they offered you a refund?
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-09, 11:22 AM   #6
rictus01
Mega Poster

I've used Demon tweeks as they have faulkners/hyperpro & hyperco spring, so between them you can always get something to fit your requirements, not had a problem, but then all these mail order companies have issues at times I'd guess, depends who you get on the day

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-09, 02:12 PM   #7
flymo
Mega Poster

I'm lucky enough to be able to go into the store, very expensive though. Useful if you want the proper gear for racing as its all there on the shelf.
flymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-09, 02:19 PM   #8
jamesterror

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath View Post
That's what I thought. I asked the guy why I was billed same day for items which aren't even in stock with them and he umm;d and ahh'd.
Yeh I think it is, you can't sell something you don't have in your posession. As long as their site says its out of stock, however you can still order when it is back in stock, and then bill you once the items have been dispatched.

They'll blame something affecting wrong with theirsite which is just a PR issue
jamesterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-09, 02:30 PM   #9
Apollo32_2000

Very Helpful and friendly... but you pay over the odds for some stuff... great to get ideas and source elsewhere..

saying that though if your cheeky enough they will give you discount..
Old 20-03-09, 06:03 PM   #10
G
Mega Poster

Expensive compared to EVERYWHERE, but if you really need something then they are worth a punt.