SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Photos Place your images here. There's also a "U" rating so please respect this.

Old 15-03-07, 11:10 AM   #31
Jdubya

Default Re: Photos from Bemsee at Brands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharka Zulu View Post
Jdubya,
Thats awesome I was there watching my mates race in the rookie 600 class both of them on r6's.
Do u have any photos of bike number 50 or 51 from Saterday.

Really good pics too, nice man
I'll have a look and see if I have any...
Old 16-03-07, 10:36 AM   #32
Blue_SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukemillar View Post
Hey, I was standning in the same place for this race (rookie 600s?) Probably standing right next to you!

The guy on the yellow bike was at the Thursday trackday too ... I seem to remember Chunky saying to me 'next session go LEARN him, he a t0sser!' ... oh - that he was and - that I did ... that I did!!!!

I'll have the footage somewhere I'll dig it out at some point!

Last edited by Blue_SV650S; 16-03-07 at 10:38 AM.
Old 16-03-07, 11:12 AM   #33
Alpinestarhero

I always thought valentino rossi was a nice guy!

Matt
Old 16-03-07, 10:13 PM   #34
Vfr400

No 46 most certainly wasn't hanging about from 4 races over the weekend he finished 14th,9th,7th and 5th pretty good results i'd say. Probabily took a lot of guts to turn up in that outfit and race. The guys had a bit of fun poked at him on other forums too but by the end of the season i'd be suprised if he hasn't had a podium finish.

chris
Old 17-03-07, 07:45 AM   #35
lukemillar
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vfr400 View Post
No 46 most certainly wasn't hanging about from 4 races over the weekend he finished 14th,9th,7th and 5th pretty good results i'd say. Probabily took a lot of guts to turn up in that outfit and race. The guys had a bit of fun poked at him on other forums too but by the end of the season i'd be suprised if he hasn't had a podium finish.

chris
It's not you, is it!
#24 - Honda VFR400R NC30
lukemillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-07, 07:15 PM   #36
Blue_SV650S

Well he ain’t that quick

As promised some vid of him in action ...

Our Mr Rossi is the dot just going round Graham Hill (I am in Druids) at the start of this vid.

If I hadn’t of got zapped by the black bike down the short straight, I reckon I might have had Mr Rossi that lap rather than the next!!

I came across Vale a few times in the day … each time he’d park it mid corner after blasting the straight … (it was quick on a straight … you can see I get the run on him, then he gets the power down and he is gone!!

However, if that were the real Mr Rossi, he would never have been Powned that easily by a Muppet on an SV650 that must have been 60-70? horse down on him!! Nice .... '1up' for SVs!!!

Mr Rossi in action

p.s. I can't believe he got a 5th ... Rookie6 must be well weak this year when I was in Rookie6, if I rode like that I'd have got my @ss handed to me bigtime!! ... Which I did BTW, but not coz I rode like that!!

Last edited by Blue_SV650S; 17-03-07 at 07:43 PM.
Old 17-03-07, 08:37 PM   #37
John 675

Thumbs up Re: Photos from Bemsee at Brands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdubya View Post

Now although this photo is out of focus I really like it and thought I'd post it anyway...

This picture is not actually that out of focus because third guy back is kinda in focus just a bit of motion blur but the corner boards are in, to get all the guys you would of needed a higher F stop depending on the lens you were using, im guessing its either a canon 70 -300 or a sigma 70 -300 ( quote me if im wrong ) which have an f stop @ full zoom of about 5.6, to get all the guys in it would had to of been at least F11, problem is @ that F stop it would of dropped your shutter speed, and as we know taking photos of bikes needs fast speeds.
not really sure what your ability with a camera is but just thought id point it out, well done for the copywrite though not enough people do this and get screwed when they sell images, try a polarising filter to take the reflections out too.

Jon

Last edited by John 675; 17-03-07 at 08:44 PM.
Old 18-03-07, 10:29 AM   #38
Blue_SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylej View Post
This picture is not actually that out of focus because third guy back is kinda in focus just a bit of motion blur but the corner boards are in, to get all the guys you would of needed a higher F stop depending on the lens you were using, im guessing its either a canon 70 -300 or a sigma 70 -300 ( quote me if im wrong ) which have an f stop @ full zoom of about 5.6, to get all the guys in it would had to of been at least F11, problem is @ that F stop it would of dropped your shutter speed, and as we know taking photos of bikes needs fast speeds.
not really sure what your ability with a camera is but just thought id point it out, well done for the copywrite though not enough people do this and get screwed when they sell images, try a polarising filter to take the reflections out too.

Jon
Acording to the data impregnated in the image, its a Cannon EOS 400D

Apature F/5.6
Sutter Speed 1/250s
Focal length 300mm

Oh and he used Photoshop Elements 5.0 to edit it

Last edited by Blue_SV650S; 18-03-07 at 10:36 AM.
Old 18-03-07, 01:37 PM   #39
Jdubya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_SV650S View Post
Acording to the data impregnated in the image, its a Cannon EOS 400D

Apature F/5.6
Sutter Speed 1/250s
Focal length 300mm

Oh and he used Photoshop Elements 5.0 to edit it

Thats correct...it was right at the end of my focal length as well...so its a tad soft. The lens is a Tamron 70-300mm zoom...not bad little lens. I'm looking at investing in some nicer glass a bit later in the year when I can afford it
Old 18-03-07, 08:23 PM   #40
svJvJ

Very nice pics!!!!