SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 10-01-10, 06:38 PM   #1
cbay
Mega Poster

Angry I've had enough of Snow, My Motorbike Training Been Cancelled For Tomoz. :-(

At the moment I am not a happy bunny.

Just received a text from the motorbike training people saying that because of the weather my first day has been canceled.

Been looking forward to it for a while aswell!

So going to have to doss around house now due to booking days of work.
cbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-10, 06:41 PM   #2
lily

Default Re: I've had enough of Snow, My Motorbike Training Been Cancelled For Tomoz. :-(

Sorry to hear that but you wouldn't want to start your training in this weather!!!

Could you not go into work tomorrow anyway and explain the situation save wasting your holiday.
Old 10-01-10, 07:25 PM   #3
Bluepete
Mega Poster

Default Re: I've had enough of Snow, My Motorbike Training Been Cancelled For Tomoz. :-(

Our new boy on my relief at work is gutted, his advanced car course has been binned.

Cue sulking on a grand scale!

Pete
Bluepete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-10, 07:26 PM   #4
davepreston

when i was training my instructor called me names (funny) cos he didnt want to do the training the 3 days i had booked cos of gale force winds and torental rain, but had too due to my test being in 4 days, tbh it was the training i could have had and i passed my das (been on a bike 5 times in my life) after the instructor siad in future he was going to make all his students (when possible) ride in those conditions cos he was so impressed with how far id come in such a short time, riding in the worst can only make you better and safer
Old 10-01-10, 07:28 PM   #5
cbay
Mega Poster

Well I'm a self employed / freelance photographer so I've actually made sure I have no work booked in for the week and have no todo work.

Oh well!
Old 10-01-10, 07:36 PM   #6
davepreston

to the bar young man
Old 10-01-10, 07:54 PM   #7
Sally

Sounds good haha
Old 10-01-10, 09:02 PM   #8
G
Mega Poster

I was on holiday before Xmas when it started snowing and was worried I wouldn't get to see any.

Truely sick of it now now mail for two weeks, no new bike bits and a very dirty new car.
G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-10, 09:59 PM   #9
cbay
Mega Poster

Well hopefully it will just be tomorrow and not the whole week.