SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 04-07-14, 05:16 PM   #1
Mauler

Thumbs up TCX 2.1 Pro Boots - UK 12.5, White

Yup, because I am a wally I thought "Those boots look frickin' awesome, they'll replace my two year old RST boots where the Velcro is failing". However with the forward riding position on my SV I can barely change gear so they have to go without me even using them properly. Booooo! It's only fair that I mention that reason for sale as I wouldn't want one of you lot buying them thinking that they'll make suitable road boots without knowing that they're massive (I'm 6ft and they almost reach my knee) and not great for an S or other bike where the pegs are a way back. If you think you can make them work then knock yourself out but they're too bulky for me.

Motocross boots not being too good for a road bike...who knew? lol

They're in very good condition but could do with a bit of a clean. They have been worn "one or twice" by the previous owner.

£110 (worth twice that new I'm told) and we can sort out postage if needed. Based in Essex.

Mauler is offline   Reply With Quote