SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 16-12-10, 12:58 PM   #1
21QUEST
Mega Poster

Default Curvy Undertray...After Market

A colour match/atleast a very good match to the colour of the bike it's coming off.

Bike is yellow and I think, it's the lighter yellow. I'm not up to speed on the SV the different shades but when I get a chance(should be this weekend, I'd check under tank for colour code.) ....and someone can tell me lol.

Appears to be one of those that need the original cut on fitting but again, will have a proper look at weekend. In any case, if the original needs cutting, I'd provide the undertray complete with the already cut on that is on bike...I prefer the original so cut one ain't no use to me.

Sooo folks are free to put their dibs in etc etc and I'd PM you/update thread when pics etc are sorted.

£40 plus P+P
Blue, mate, having read a lot of your stuff I'd say 'in your head' is unknown territory for most of us

Last edited by 21QUEST; 14-03-14 at 07:23 AM.
21QUEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-10, 04:27 PM   #2
Beaverboy10

Default Re: Curvy Undertray...After Market

i may be interested mate, when will this go up for sale? will this fit my standard 99 s?
Cheers
Old 16-12-10, 04:50 PM   #3
21QUEST
Mega Poster

Hiya,

It's up for sale mate. I just need to get some pics of it on an off the bike....just asking for anyone to put their dibs in....which you have

You've got a blue bike, haven't you? It's yellow. But yes, it'd fit yours...don't know about the colour tough lol
Blue, mate, having read a lot of your stuff I'd say 'in your head' is unknown territory for most of us

Last edited by 21QUEST; 16-12-10 at 04:52 PM.
21QUEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-10, 05:22 PM   #4
Beaverboy10

yeah ive got a blue bike, but i would like to spray it and im gettin some decals soon so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
what is the whole original cut thing?
cheers