SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 14-07-06, 01:05 PM   #1
kciN

Default Write an emoticon story..

So, allow me to start.

I was the other day when a cut me up. He got the and the but with one hand only. I didn't get too but managed to stay .

When I got in I put on my and and met up with the missus.
After about 3 minutes of and her I was fast and she wasn't too about it!
Old 14-07-06, 03:07 PM   #2
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

hey this is much more difficult than the Emoticon Movies we did not too long ago.

How about this then... I once worked on a farm and was paid to .

told you i was rubbish at this.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-06, 03:25 PM   #3
sharriso74

Went out on Friday night for a few tried to get into a looking for a bit of but the on the door wouldn't let me in. So having had too much I get a bit and end up with the guy on the door. Next thing I'm on the floor being by the on the door and end up getting carted off by the . No for me that night.
Old 14-07-06, 03:31 PM   #4
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharriso74
...... No for me that night.

Brilliant.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-06, 03:48 PM   #5
Jester666

A

Does with and does he after or does he ?

Does go when shows her ?
Old 14-07-06, 05:44 PM   #6
Law

I was along when I was abducted by They started and me. I and screamed for I escaped and them all. I told the but they arrested me for and
Old 14-07-06, 06:08 PM   #7
TVR_Tracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law
I was along when I was abducted by They started and me. I and screamed for I escaped and them all. I told the but they arrested me for and
Old 14-07-06, 06:09 PM   #8
Marshall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law
Class
Old 14-07-06, 06:58 PM   #9
Peter Henry

So there I was when some who was in front of me decided to wave to me like ooh err I thought, I don't even know you maybe you should play with your own helmet!

I consider myself a good of women and thought I had found my when out for a couple of with a pal. I introduced myself and soon we as the played in the background.

My plan of course was to make her feel as soon as possible so that she could with me whether I liked it or not.

She undressed in front of me and my reaction was understandable,she turned her back to me and I asked her to let the dog see the . Well things moved on and I have to admit her did have a certain scent of but this did not deter me. She insisted I wear and I had to agree. She was impressed and said I was hung like which only made me .A good time was had but to my embarasment I awoke next morning lying next to a

I could not it and thought it best to say but decided to for the hell of it before walking out the door and getting back on my away in to head to church for some .
Old 15-07-06, 09:32 AM   #10
BabyJ

well done PH!! Brilliant!

One morning after some i got out of bed to when suddenly there was at my door.

He told me my was with her and after and

I said said

I decided to and see. I to the station to see and

when I saw on and with and We and they both before
I and then we all

After home they both gave me before and
I was so went back and then and :P then finished off with he said!! I'm