SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 29-05-09, 08:14 AM   #1
plowsie

Default Teh "What ya doin at the weekend thread" sponsored by Fred Bowers, the breakdancing, disability claiming, 7 day clubbing, 73 year old....

Post your weekend drivel here...

Me:
Friday - Not a blummin lot, missus coming over so will watch the mist for about the 4th time this week
Saturday - Early morning, go and do 6 miles riding then come back, occupy ourselves for the day, either shopping for suits for me, going over to WCC and play footy wiv me mates.
Sunday - Prep bike in morning, ride over to Kingsthorpe to meet mate at his then do the Nene Valley Way route (26 miles there and back), total mileage for day will be over 35 miles

Last edited by plowsie; 29-05-09 at 08:35 AM.
Old 29-05-09, 08:17 AM   #2
Tara

Default Re: Teh "What ya doin at the weekend thread" sponsored by Fred Bowers, the breakdancing, disability claiming, 7 day clubbing, 73 year old....

today - out and about with my parents
tomorrow not a lot
sunday not a lot
Old 29-05-09, 08:18 AM   #3
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Default Re: Teh "What ya doin at the weekend thread" sponsored by Fred Bowers, the breakdancing, disability claiming, 7 day clubbing, 73 year old....

tonight: beer, pie and women (like a real man)
tomorrow: work, and riding - in the evening thrice as much beer & twice as much pie
Sunday: ride bike, service various bikes.
Old 29-05-09, 08:21 AM   #4
keithd

fack all.

all forms of transport have let me down

i am grumpy. i shall post alternative plans when i have calmed down
Old 29-05-09, 08:26 AM   #5
plowsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithd View Post
fack all.

all forms of transport have let me down

i am grumpy. i shall post alternative plans when i have calmed down
Yeah seen that on Facebook. Wassup with teh bike?
Old 29-05-09, 08:30 AM   #6
keithd

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
Yeah seen that on Facebook. Wassup with teh bike?
wouldnt start yesterday, virtually killed the battery. i'm no mechanic but i'd say it was a non starting fault.
Old 29-05-09, 08:32 AM   #7
missyburd

This afternoon - last exam
Tonight drink drink drink in celebration of finishing a 3 year slog at uni!
Tomorrow looooooooong lyin then curl up with a book on beach/do whatever I wish cos it won't be uni work
Saturday night - drink drink drink!
Sunday - spend day on beach with mates and bbq
Sunday night - drink drink drink!

I can't wait for 4pm today (can you tell?)
Old 29-05-09, 08:44 AM   #8
dirtydog
Knob faced knobster
Mega Poster

today: take Jess to get her hair cut, visit to wilkinsons for brewing stuff, phsyio on my knees and b&q for plant pots
tomorrow: going to chessington world of adventures
sunday: nothing planned yet maybe carry on rebuilding a bike
Old 29-05-09, 08:46 AM   #9
Jabba

Camping
Old 29-05-09, 09:52 AM   #10
Jdubya

Today: Work then Essex Lounge this evening
Saturday: Nuffink...prolly
Sunday: Early start for ride down to Thruxton for British SuperBikes