SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 19-02-12, 06:14 PM   #1
cluffy

Default Black SV650s K8

Eyup folk, up for sale is my sv650, Its been a spot on reliable bike for the last year and a half ish but i have a TL on the way so she must go.

The bikes done 9500 miles, beowulf oval stubby end can with lifetime guarantee, beowulf rad cover, pillion seat and seat pod, accumen cat 1.1 alarm and imobilizer with 2 fobs (£299), on the last mot i got an advisory for rear pads and rear tyre near limit so the pads were changed last weekend and there will be a brand new set of dunlop qualifiers on the bike (not fitted yet but have been purchased (£170)), original exhaust if wanted, Tax till 31/03/2012 and mot till 27/10/2012. Originally the bike was restricted with an FI International restrictor but i have removed this, could be re-restricted if required. serviced at propper intervals.
Basically everything is sorted for a good few thousand miles of riding with no need to worry about anything.
* prices in brackets are what ive already had fitted to the bike, and are included in the sale (dont want people thinking there extra).

Im asking £2995 or near offer

Cheers,
Danny

Last edited by cluffy; 26-02-12 at 05:04 PM.
Old 20-02-12, 09:16 PM   #2
cluffy

Default Re: Black SV650s K8

Bump.. Any info anyone may require or any queries please feel free to P.M me and ill reply asap.

Danny
Old 22-02-12, 05:46 PM   #3
cluffy

150 Views and not a comment / offer? Anyone more than welcome to view / test ride so long as insurance and deposit is shown, All other bikes ive seen on bike trader are up for £4000 ish with similar mileage etc, i beleive its priced reasonably but as i say open to sensible offers,

Cheers,
Danny
Old 22-02-12, 07:03 PM   #4
rich88

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluffy View Post
150 Views and not a comment / offer? Anyone more than welcome to view / test ride so long as insurance and deposit is shown, All other bikes ive seen on bike trader are up for £4000 ish with similar mileage etc, i beleive its priced reasonably but as i say open to sensible offers,

Cheers,
Danny
im having the same problem with mine mate! (except in the previous thread where everyone was very helpfull)
we are posting in a forum where i would say the vast majority already have an sv and arnt particularly looking for a new one!

il keep a close eye on this thread out of interest!
good luck with the sale!

and enjoy the free bump!
Old 26-02-12, 09:40 AM   #5
JGSV650S

Very nice bike mate, very tidy. Good luck with the sale.
Old 26-02-12, 04:20 PM   #6
Runako

Hiya mate, any chance of selling the seat cowl? I've found most people prefer the Pillion setup (except me) so if you consider selling then I can make you an offer.
Old 26-02-12, 05:01 PM   #7
cluffy

Runako, Sorry but everything will be sold with the bike, it just seems like an all round package at the mo (and even that isnt enticing the buyers ) so if i start splitting bits it will make it less enticing to a possible buyer if that makes sence.

Cheers,
Danny
Old 01-03-12, 05:15 PM   #8
cluffy

Right then folks, last bump I think, will cover the price for 12 months tax aswell. Think it might be bike trader time for it if no ones interested.

Cheers,
Danny.
Old 01-03-12, 08:51 PM   #9
Runako

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluffy View Post
Runako, Sorry but everything will be sold with the bike, it just seems like an all round package at the mo (and even that isnt enticing the buyers ) so if i start splitting bits it will make it less enticing to a possible buyer if that makes sence.

Cheers,
Danny
Fair enough mate, they're like gold dust. Almost wish I had enough to buy a spare SV just for parts! I'm convinced you can sell all the parts for more than the complete Bike itself Good luck with the sale mate.
Old 04-03-12, 03:40 PM   #10
cluffy

Bike now on ebay.

Danny.