SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 03-01-06, 03:52 PM   #1
twpd

Default SV650S Minitwin race bike - complete package

I need the room in my garage!

Fully race-prepped currently being campaigned in the MRO Minitwins series – currently in 14th position. 3rd in NGRRC Minitwin series in 2004 with numerous 2nd & 3rd place finishes

* Wets on wheels with discs (Pirelli Dragon wets)
* Ohlins shock
* Sprint 916-style steering damper
* Harris rearsets
* Renegade titanium silencer (brand new), Micron Zeta full race headers and link pipe
* Performance Techniques full race bodywork
* Braided hoses
* Performance Friction brake pads (front) - the best you can get
* Dynojetted c/w spare jets etc
* BMC race air filter
* Modified forks – adjustable preload caps, uprated springs
* Woodcraft billet clutch cover
* Barnett race clutch
* Modified detent for improved gearchange
* Crash bungs
* Pirelli SuperCorsa Pro race tyres
* Front & rear paddock stands
* Range of sprockets: 44t, 45t, 46t rear, 14t & 15t front
* 70.4bhp at the rear wheel
* Numerous spares including sprockets, carbs, levers, clip-ons, spare part-worn tyres.
* Haynes manual and Suzuki manual on CD.

Many hours on the dyno successfully optimising it to get more power – charts are now showing 70.4bhp at the rear wheel (measured and tweaked at Miller Motorcycles, Darlington).

This is a well prepped and maintained bike, fully ready to go. It handles very well and makes an excellent package for someone wanting to get into Minitwin racing.

At the beginning of the season new K4 camchain tensioners were fitted and the bike was given a full going over by JHS Racing (receipts available). It’s had the oil and filter changed every other race meeting – always run on fully synthetic.

I will provide full setup data with the bike, it is road-registered and comes complete with a V5 – presently declared SORN.

£3000 ovno.

PM me for more details.

Nigel Wright