SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Ecosse For all the lads and lassies north of the border

Old 06-11-11, 10:14 AM   #1
muzikill
Mega Poster

Default Frosty in the shade today

Flippin brrrrr. Hoping to get out for a couple of hours but if every shaded area has the danger of frost what can you do? Watch the motogp non event today? - dont really want to!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
K3 Job c.v: Engine:remove/split/rebuild/refit. Replace:Gearbox,Fuel pump,Gaskets. Piston clean,rings. Overhaul:Throttle body,Injectors,Brakes,Forks. Remove/refit:Exhaust,Radiator,Oil cooler,Throttle,Air filter,Tank. Replace: Oil,Coolant,grease,brake hoses & bleed.
muzikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-11, 11:04 AM   #2
Gixxer1

Default Re: Frosty in the shade today

Just watching Moto GP just now but defo up for a wee run out this afternoon as there won't be many more opportunities before it gets too cold again
Old 06-11-11, 07:30 PM   #3
Sir Trev
Mega Poster

Default Re: Frosty in the shade today

It was cold down here today as well - not quite frosty mind but as the roads were dry worth a trip out. Took me two cups of tea and a VERY sugary snack to stop feeling cold though when I got back... I am geting old...