SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2009 Annual Rideout Discussions & info on the 2009 SV650.org's annual rideout

Old 03-08-09, 10:27 PM   #1
MrsT

Default Sunday campers!

Just wanted to say thanks to those who stayed sunday camping for a good laugh last night - and a mini version of saturdays fire! Its amazing what you can do with a disposable bar b q Thats why you smell Widepants - it was all the fluffing with the fluffer!!! lol
The ride was good fun - chilled and good to get out again so thanks Vox.
Good to meet Spiderman and Josh.
Fun was had by all!
Old 03-08-09, 10:52 PM   #2
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: Sunday campers!

good times photos will follow tomorrow.

It was nice to get home and have a nice shower and sleep in my own bed for a few hours before catching up with all the laughs on here.

Fluffler, tee hee.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-09, 09:02 AM   #3
RichT

Ah.... there's nothing like a good fluff
Old 04-08-09, 09:12 AM   #4
Wideboy
Evel Knievel
Mega Poster

who the hell are you lot

yeah cheers to the voxinator for the ride, some good roads

05 DRZ400E
RIP hovis
Wideboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-09, 05:34 PM   #5
joshmac

Yeah it was a good laugh, glad I stayed the extra night. Those chairs were killer though! Now I know why they were £4 a pop J/K
Was good to meet the Ts

Thanks again to everyone who put all the hardwork and effort into orgainsing such a great weekend
Old 04-08-09, 07:07 PM   #6
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

OK, photobucket finaly worked and here are my pictures of the Too Hardcore To Go Home Massive.

First we needed some food after discovering that almost every flippin supermarket and shop in the area was closed. The Chinese takeaway wanted pics of our bikes outside the shop. I tried my best to get the lady's number or FB to send these to her but her SPidey senses must have been better than mine cos she was having none of it and went and got her own camera, dammit!

After our bellies were full and the Biscuits (thats what i'm calling you guys from now on Mr & Mrs Rich Tea ) had finished using their BBQ to cook on our thoughts turn to fire.

The flash on my camera is way too strong i've decided, so there are a few "atmospheric" shots coming up too

Hovis shows us how our ancestors coped with no tools and large lumps of wood

Frillypantsman searches for the meaning of life, the universe and everything in the fire.

And promptly gives up, frustrated.

Hovis may not have split the atom but we were well pleased he split that wood.

And the one who is "always ready" proves it while The Biscuits look on and laugh...knowing he's not gonna get a mini roll.

Not as easy as it looks in the movies is it Hovis?

Apparently we decided at this point that there was too much wood and not enough fluffers

Jazz hands arrived out of the darkness

I know our fire dont look like much in those final pics but its cos of the flash tbh. OK it wasn't anything like what we had on saturday night but it kept us lot warm and amused.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 04-08-09, 07:13 PM   #7
joshmac

Some good pics there mate. 'Though that one where I was "ready" is not one of my best!
Old 04-08-09, 07:16 PM   #8
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

wait for the others, these are just from Sunday night. You look fabulous in some of em, trust me.
Old 04-08-09, 07:17 PM   #9
joshmac

F*ck that! some of them were horrendous, I didn't even need to see them. Maybe they won't be as bad as I thought...
Old 04-08-09, 07:24 PM   #10
Wideboy
Evel Knievel
Mega Poster

is it real?............. is it true?........... can this be happening?.................. pics of me actually sober

05 DRZ400E
RIP hovis
Wideboy is offline   Reply With Quote