SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 29-01-07, 03:59 PM   #1
Red ones
Mega Poster

Default What's the deal with the K7?

Pretty much what the title says.

Prices - especially for the Sport, finance deals etc.

And Finally - whats the difference between the K6 and the K7?
Red ones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-07, 04:08 PM   #2
SV650Racer

K7 hasnt been confirmed as yet. I have the MD of Suzuki visiting this week so will be asking the all important question amongst many others! .

Colour changes and possibly twin spark heads for emmisions and maybe ABS. The twin spark heads have given better MPG so far on the DL650 so that bodes well although you will have 4 plus to change now instead of two.

Sport prices, we are doing for £4399. No finance deals at present like 0% but there are some low rates about at the moment.
Old 29-01-07, 04:36 PM   #3
MavUK

No idea about in the UK but Dutch SV650's are now listed as 'SV650 ABS'

That's just in the price listings though, I haven't asked (don't have the cash for a new one as much as the one they have in the shop makes me drool )

Stu
Old 29-01-07, 04:47 PM   #4
lukemillar
Mega Poster

When I was in France recently, I saw an SV650S in a granite grey colour - very similar to Chewy's thou, but definitely a 650 and as far as I could see, stock. Looked really nice - Is this going to be an 07 colour?
#24 - Honda VFR400R NC30
lukemillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-07, 05:01 PM   #5
kwak zzr

other countrys had better colours than the uk, suzuki are probably trying to find the most shi*ty colours to send here for the k7.
Old 29-01-07, 05:18 PM   #6
Beenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwak zzr
other countrys had better colours than the uk, suzuki are probably trying to find the most shi*ty colours to send here for the k7.
Nope, cannot agree kwak, IMHO red was the best colour for the pointy with a black frame (also the fastest), more so the pearl red of the K5. Black was OK though.

Old yella bikes smelt of wee.
Old 29-01-07, 05:22 PM   #7
wyrdness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukemillar
When I was in France recently, I saw an SV650S in a granite grey colour - very similar to Chewy's thou, but definitely a 650 and as far as I could see, stock. Looked really nice - Is this going to be an 07 colour?
The scooter shop in Finchley had a fully-faired SV in blue-grey in the window. I was driving past and couldn't see if it was a 650 or a thou. It did look very nice indeed. I was tempted to go back to see if it's still there, but haven't done so yet.
Old 29-01-07, 05:35 PM   #8
kwak zzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenz
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwak zzr
Nope, cannot agree kwak, IMHO red was the best colour for the pointy with a black frame (also the fastest), more so the pearl red of the K5. Black was OK though.

Old yella bikes smelt of wee.
thats why my cousin got the red and thats why i had to buy another k3

because silver has to be the best colour for an sv
Old 29-01-07, 06:22 PM   #9
Banus

Default Colours

Visited Motorcycle Mart in Kidderminster (Worcs) with a view to upgrading my K1 curvy for a new model until I saw the choice of colours available. My Pearl Lively Yellow (dodgy name in itself) with silver wheels and frame looks great and I could really bear to change that for a red bike with black wheels and frame - IMHO looks a bit gaudy
As soon as Suzuki sort their colours I'll be there - cheque book at the ready ! :P Thing is how long can I wait
Old 29-01-07, 06:25 PM   #10
kwak zzr

and red is the best option, this is why i got a older model with few miles on the clock.