SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 08-11-13, 11:03 PM   #1
davepreston

Talking Top 10 org moments

I submit this entry
electro taking a aircraft like wide arc approach gaining speed towards the portaloo at AR 13 , then with a single diving shoulder charge movement, , crashing in to it knocking the structure speedily and with great force onto its side

a single scream followed and the door flew open and a purple and brown covered orger rolled out

20+ witness laughing and falling to their knee's unable to breathe

please add your own wonderful org moments below
Old 08-11-13, 11:42 PM   #2
PyroUK
Mega Poster

Default Top 10 org moments

AR13, Criggers gets his knee down on the roundabout, swiftly followed by the rest of his leg, his missus knee, her leg and the bars.

Then coming to a stop but inches from me. Quite scary at the time (thought he was going to scratch my bike) but hilarious in hindsight.
Old 09-11-13, 12:21 AM   #3
Spank86

Default Re: Top 10 org moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepreston View Post
I submit this entry
electro taking a aircraft like wide arc approach gaining speed towards the portaloo at AR 13 , then with a single diving shoulder charge movement, , crashing in to it knocking the structure speedily and with great force onto its side

a single scream followed and the door flew open and a purple and brown covered orger rolled out

20+ witness laughing and falling to their knee's unable to breathe

please add your own wonderful org moments below
They weren't the only ones unable to breathe, although that might have been partially because I knew WHAT I'd have been breathing.
Old 09-11-13, 12:28 AM   #4
chris8886
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spank86 View Post
They weren't the only ones unable to breathe, although that might have been partially because I knew WHAT I'd have been breathing.
LOL!!! I just wish I had seen it/if I did see it, wish I could remember it!!

ps. sorry adam, I really don't doubt that it wasn't fun!!
Daytona 675: Arrow can (with a baffle that's gone missing in action....), quickshifter, shorty levers, custom paintjob
chris8886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-13, 12:36 AM   #5
Spank86

You'd be surprised. As ever Chris it's always fun till you hit the ground.

Luckily I was half way out the door, **** in hand, when the portaloo hit the floor so it didn't really hurt.

I then had the tricky proposition of returning said appendage to a suitable place while face down on the grass and attempting to leaver myself fully upright whilst laughing before I could sort the loo out.

(Oh, and anyone here that gets upset by words on The internet... Man up, this is the org and the tone has been set in RL)

Last edited by Spank86; 09-11-13 at 12:37 AM.
Old 09-11-13, 07:29 AM   #6
orose

To lighten the tone somewhat:

AR11 Gate duty, fully loaded blue and orange and dirt adventure bike rolls up two up, rider puts his foot down, chatting happens, loose stone shifts under riders foot, passenger disappears under control desk in a commando roll.

If you've seen the signature, you know why we couldn't award the prize to anyone else that weekend...

(Despite this, they're now happily married and the pillion seat on the new bike is a lot lower )
Old 09-11-13, 10:16 AM   #7
the_lone_wolf
Captain Awesome
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orose View Post
To lighten the tone somewhat:

AR11 Gate duty, fully loaded blue and orange and dirt adventure bike rolls up two up, rider puts his foot down, chatting happens, loose stone shifts under riders foot, passenger disappears under control desk in a commando roll.

If you've seen the signature, you know why we couldn't award the prize to anyone else that weekend...

(Despite this, they're now happily married and the pillion seat on the new bike is a lot lower )
The trophy takes pride of place in my garage!!

To be fair, given that with all the kit on it was probably the best part of 350kg, it didn't spend enough time on its side for anyone to get a picture, despite there being lots of cameras around...

Won't be looking to recreate the moment with the RC8

(⌐■_■)
Deal with it...
the_lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-13, 10:21 AM   #8
Jabba

Nothing tops Scoobs tasering himself....... Search on here for the thread - its a classic

The other one that comes to mind is Jonboy/Admin2 telling a newbie that the best way to use earplugs is to shove them in with the blunt end of a pencil until resistance is felt.

Last edited by Jabba; 09-11-13 at 10:22 AM.
Old 09-11-13, 10:30 AM   #9
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

This

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=149234

Closely followed by Hovis at AR08 on the kids toy in the pub back garden and then falling asleep on his stool in the bar much later on that evening...

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-13, 10:38 AM   #10
Specialone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Nothing tops Scoobs tasering himself....... Search on here for the thread - its a classic
You mean the one that's actually not true?

It was almost an exact copy of an Americans post somewhere else way before scoobs posted it