SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 16-05-07, 02:45 PM   #21
Nikkih

Default Re: Happy Bunny

I think i know where you are on about with the old railway carriage, not sure about the restaurant though. How long ago did you last visit? You are a similar age to me I think.
Old 16-05-07, 02:47 PM   #22
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkih View Post
I think i know where you are on about with the old railway carriage, not sure about the restaurant though. How long ago did you last visit? You are a similar age to me I think.
im 31

i was there in 1981 cos we watch the charles & di wedding in colour & got free welsh cakes
Old 16-05-07, 02:50 PM   #23
hovis

Quote:
it was down a dead end there was a pub ½ way down as there is 2 sides to aberporth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hovis View Post
im 31

i was there in 1981 cos we watch the charles & di wedding in colour & got free welsh cakes
Old 16-05-07, 02:50 PM   #24
Nikkih

LOL

I'm 32, but i only moved to Wales in 1990, so that was a bit before my time here..!!!
Old 16-05-07, 02:51 PM   #25
Nikkih

There are 2 sides to Aberporth, down the dead end side, by the top of the Cliff, there used to be a restaurant and a pub down there but they have both closed down.
Old 16-05-07, 02:57 PM   #26
hovis

Quote:
There are 2 sides to Aberporth, down the dead end side, by the top of the Cliff, there used to be a restaurant and a pub down there but they have both closed down.
thats the side....... (edited last post)

good memoreys from there.

i took my dad back about 7 years ago just for the day & ended up having a meal over the other side
Old 16-05-07, 03:00 PM   #27
Nikkih

You would've been in either The Ship, which is right at the bottom of the Hill by the beach or if you went a bit further up the other side round the bend, you would've been in The Highcliffe. It is a nice place Aberporth, just gets full of tourists...!!!
Old 16-05-07, 03:02 PM   #28
hovis

a picture i have hanging up in my hall........the other side
Old 16-05-07, 03:22 PM   #29
Nikkih

hey, that's a good picture, obviously from a while back though, its changed a bit from then.
Old 16-05-07, 03:44 PM   #30
hovis

Quote:
hey, that's a good picture, obviously from a while back though, its changed a bit from then.
has it? obvoisly the boats have gone, but thats how i remember it