SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 08-05-12, 11:26 PM   #1
Runako

Default Anyone in Cardiff doing some maintenance

Anyone doing maintenance/mods on their bikes in Cardiff area in the next week or so? I'm willing to lend a hand if you can provide me with a decent space to do some work. I have my own tools but sadly the roadside is currently my workshop.

Need to whip off the forks, change the battery and do some electrical tidying. I'm fairly handy to be an extra pair of hands if needed.

Ronnie
Old 09-05-12, 01:43 PM   #2
bikeramy

Default Re: Anyone in Cardiff doing some maintenance

I live in a residential car park, can move my car into a guest space, your welcome to work on it in that? Person next to my space never really parks their either, and theirs a wall to the left so no one their. I don't really need to do anything on mine. I don't have a paddock stand though. My bikes here . Let me know, not entirley ideal but it's away from from traffic.
Old 09-05-12, 07:11 PM   #3
Runako

You live in a car park? I'm sure we could find you somewhere decent to live (sorry, cheap joke).

Thanks for that. Any good with a wrench? Specifically, I need to whip off the forks re: emulator mod. Tools I have, but supporting front end would need stands/jacks or roof rafters.

Was hoping there might be a crazy SV modder out there who is on a mission like me but actually has the means to do it. If ever I need to take up this offer I shall give you a shout. Thanks Amy
Old 09-05-12, 08:41 PM   #4
bikeramy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runako View Post
You live in a car park? I'm sure we could find you somewhere decent to live (sorry, cheap joke).

Thanks for that. Any good with a wrench? Specifically, I need to whip off the forks re: emulator mod. Tools I have, but supporting front end would need stands/jacks or roof rafters.

Was hoping there might be a crazy SV modder out there who is on a mission like me but actually has the means to do it. If ever I need to take up this offer I shall give you a shout. Thanks Amy
Lol just read my post back, I meant I live in apartments with residential car park. No problem, if ya need to use the space just yell.