SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Border Patrol Covering North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs, Merseyside and Cheshire for SV650.org members, past, present and future

View Poll Results: Who fancies a new group ?
N Wales / Cheshire only 4 10.53%
N Wales / Cheshire / Staffs / Shropshire / Merseyside 30 78.95%
Keep things as they are 1 2.63%
Dont care either way 3 7.89%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-07, 06:34 PM   #31
markmoto

Default Re: New group- N Wales/Cheshire +

Im not to be honest i used to go all the time a few years ago but sone seem to now and as i spend quite abit of time in northwales aswell (girlfriend lives there) i dont seem to get up there that often now. Plus i think when you go to the same place all the time and see the same faces gets abit old hat after a few years. Also the police clamped down alot and where starting to pull people for cans etc. Used to get alot of mad stunters aswell which was cool ot watch. Not been at all this year with the weather bein so pants. I cant believe there arnt more people from merseyside on here as i see loads of svs around, maybe they havent evolved as highly as us internet bikers

Old 13-07-07, 08:34 AM   #32
Pedro68

I'm from Merseyside and v.close to you mototech ... I'm in Bootle. If you're in Maghull and you ride round Skem a lot, you may know Plough Lane junction with Wigan Road (A577) ... unfortunately, I didn't know there was a junction there ... came off there last Friday evening ... bike's back now but still has a few scars (and I've still got the bruises). I've only been riding 8 months so could really do with a few more experienced bikers to go for ride with.

Pete

Old 13-07-07, 08:42 AM   #33
plowsie

Westside iz da best

Old 13-07-07, 08:56 AM   #34
Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
Yeah westside could work, so are you a regular at the hen and chicken then ?
I used to be a ew years back not been for while tho.

Old 13-07-07, 09:55 AM   #35
stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
I used to be a ew years back not been for while tho.
tbh I havent been meself, cos I work permanent nights, but, I work for Matalan in skem and its right next to the motorway. From about 7 pm onwards all you can hear are big bikes travelling incredidbly quckly down the M58 back and forth between wigan and maghull.So Tara do you want to be an honoury member of the new group then ? Im assuming your an ex scouser

Old 13-07-07, 10:03 AM   #36
markmoto

Quote:
tbh I havent been meself, cos I work permanent nights, but, I work for Matalan in skem and its right next to the motorway. From about 7 pm onwards all you can hear are big bikes travelling incredidbly quckly down the M58 back and forth between wigan and maghull.So Tara do you want to be an honoury member of the new group then ? Im assuming your an ex scouser
They are all going to skem for a play on the roundabouts

Old 13-07-07, 10:09 AM   #37
plowsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mototech View Post
...im from north merseyside near maghull which is only about 15mins from skem i often go for a play around skem on the roundabouts as alot of the local bikers do bike heaven not a traffic light in site. The bloke who designed skem was definetly a biker. Pity they dont shut the roads off and do a tt around skem once a year
Quote:
They are all going to skem for a play on the roundabouts
Some doesn't like the roundabouts in skem at all

Old 13-07-07, 10:16 AM   #38
markmoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
Some doesn't like the roundabouts in skem at all
Who doesnt like them ? ? cant beat the half mile roundabout in skem nice and smooth around the top bit just gota keep it in tight at the bottom to avoid the bumps

Old 13-07-07, 10:23 AM   #39
Tara

Quote:
I used to live just outside of Ormskirk so i'm not a scouser but a woolley back you should go its literally on your doorstep from matalan - i'd love to be i shall be coming home soon for a visit

Old 13-07-07, 10:24 AM   #40
Tara

Quote:
Who doesnt like them ? ? cant beat the half mile roundabout in skem nice and smooth around the top bit just gota keep it in tight at the bottom to avoid the bumps
could not agree more that roundabout is superb i used to work right next to that

Closed Thread