SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 01-10-12, 03:51 PM   #1
MFWIC

Default K6 candy napoleon blue

For sale 2006 fully faired pointy.

It's got 19k on the clock, 11 months test, tax till Feb.

Extras include, Beowulf SS end can and tail tidy.

I love this bike and it needs nothing. The chain, sprocket and brakes are all excellent. The tyres (Road Smarts) have done less than 1k mile. I have some receipts from the previous owner and I have all mine to show oil changes etc. unfortunately it came with no service book.

I'm selling it as I have just got a new job that will require me to use a bike everyday to commute a 60mile round trip. I really want a trail/adventure style bike to make the journey easier in all weathers.

The bike has the usual age marks but honestly nothing that stands out.

I'm looking for a relatively quick sale however will keep it if I have to.

£2100..

Please PM me if your interested and I will supply more pics.