SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Rideouts & Meetings Arrange get togethers and rideouts

View Poll Results: Will you give a day to cheer up sick kids??
Yes! I'm a kind hearted softie 6 46.15%
No! I'm a grumpy scrooge 2 15.38%
I may show up with a pressie but go home if the weathers too bad 3 23.08%
I know the name of Earth second moon 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-05, 10:38 PM   #21
Last Action Pimp

I Want that mini, only £6.99 from woolies
Old 12-12-05, 12:15 AM   #22
Valman

I've narrowed it down to a radio controlled Lamborghini Murcielago or an Aston Martin Vanquish or a Ford GT or all three, too much to choose from for me .

I know it would be a nice gift but I would not recommend a R/C bike as they are difficult to control and require a lot of space to have any fun with as they drop on to the sides very easily, not really what a child would want especially if they're in a hospital.

If anyone still needs a toy, or toys, then PM me as I can sort out a healthy discount on toys, but it would have to be on Saturday.
Old 12-12-05, 12:19 AM   #23
Valman

Quote:
Originally Posted by XVS2005

are remote controled car allowed in hospitals or will it mess the the machines?? if not it looks like i have got a mini! he he and i will have to get sumit elce
They should be fine, just make sure it's only on 27 or 40 MHz, anything else is illegal for ground use in the UK, and there's a lot of R/C toys from the Far East around that isn't legal at the moment, even in so called prestigious toy stores in London .
Old 12-12-05, 07:50 AM   #24
Last Action Pimp

Should be ok, its by Chad Vally and i got it from woolies
Old 12-12-05, 09:45 AM   #25
hall13uk

Quote:
Should be ok, its by Chad Vally and i got it from woolies
ahhh yes chad vally, you know i have always wondered where that chad vally is must be like a vally where the toys grow on special trees.
Old 12-12-05, 09:56 AM   #26
Last Action Pimp

no little elves who live in the trees produce them from their waste
Old 12-12-05, 01:29 PM   #27
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Hey guys, nice to hear you all have been busy bugging your brain cells about what to get/give.

I really wanted to get myself a light sabre while i was at it (been a childhood dream to own one you see) but had to have a word with myself and put one back

Just thinking ahead here.... last year the car park at the Ace was pretty rammed and it may be an idea if us lot from the org meet up first and make our way there together.
Saves having to find each other in that mass of peeps in the Ace.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-05, 06:31 PM   #28
Last Action Pimp

well i am based about 2 mins off j11 m25, we can meat at mine if it makes things easier (also i know how to get to the ace it take 30 mins)
Old 16-12-05, 09:05 AM   #29
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
well i am based about 2 mins off j11 m25, we can meat at mine if it makes things easier (also i know how to get to the ace it take 30 mins)
Errm, i'm abut 10 mins away from the ace myself. I was thinking somewhere like the car park at toys r us, brent cross and then all ride there together?
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-05, 10:54 AM   #30
Last Action Pimp

Yeah sounds good, i don't know where any of that is, but if i look it up on a map i will be fine