SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Thames Valley Rideouts and meets for Thames Valleyers and beyond..

Old 16-08-07, 09:14 PM   #41
Law

Default Re: So what do you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigApe View Post
I've thought about this, but as we have nothing set as routine yet I don't see the point. Once the social meets are working regular I'll do something about that. We already have the proposed locations on the google map.
Yep, I agree, the meets have to be regular, before being set up as a recurring event in the calendar.

Since the 1st meet is set for Tuesday, a one off event in the calendar could draw some more interest as events are publicised at the bottom of the forum index. Or maybe everyone apart from me ignores that part??
Old 16-08-07, 09:18 PM   #42
ASM-Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law View Post
Or maybe everyone apart from me ignores that part??
Yep
Old 16-08-07, 09:18 PM   #43
Stig

Quote:
Yep, I agree, the meets have to be regular, before being set up as a recurring event in the calendar.

Since the 1st meet is set for Tuesday, a one off event in the calendar could draw some more interest as events are publicised at the bottom of the forum index. Or maybe everyone apart from me ignores that part??
There's a calender
Old 16-08-07, 10:46 PM   #44
StreetHawk

Quote:

That'll be the 2nd Social, the first was at the Flowing Spring when we had a rideout after in the dark and all lost each other.. I had a black visor, couldn't see ****..
Old 17-08-07, 08:52 AM   #45
philbut

Yep, meet 2. This getting lost thing must just be teething problems, we can't be that unlucky...can we...

Oh yeah, and black visors + dark = DEATH
Old 17-08-07, 10:29 AM   #46
Law

Oh and can Falc be moved from GM mod to TV mod as he doesn't live in GM territory now.

And I volunteer my services for the GM mod vacancy. Just so I can type "I am the Law, prepare to be moderated. Code 316: Willfull derailing of a thread"

Ok, I don't have any serious suggestions at the moment. Need to wait until the TV is out of it's infancy and then there'll be stuff that stands out.
Old 18-08-07, 06:32 PM   #47
Stig

Ive updated the welcome message in the announcement at the on the main page of our section. If anyone can think of anything else to add or change. Let me know.