SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Thames Valley Rideouts and meets for Thames Valleyers and beyond..

Old 28-08-07, 10:07 PM   #11
sarah

Default Re: New exhaust.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASM-Forever View Post
I actually went for a ride today and was happily ambling along in no paticular hurry, when i heard and then saw a GSXR in my mirror. I signalled for it to pass and as it did i noticed that it was ridden by a well put together woman( That or some poor bloke is built like a goddess ad has a pink rucksack).

I'm not to sure if it was because i didnt like the idea of being passed by i woman(which im sure on some level i didnt) or if i was slightly aroused, but i decided she/he had to be owned.

Anyhow after a few miles she(this is still an assumption) pulled into a petrol station forecourt. I didnt pull in as i had just filled up....which might not have been a bad thing. I wouldn't of been happy if it was a bloke.
Have you been drinking?

That makes little sense.
Old 28-08-07, 10:10 PM   #12
ASM-Forever

Yes but not excessively

Seems to read back fine to me.

Have you been drinking
Old 28-08-07, 10:14 PM   #13
fat_brstd

as for exhausts i dont really see how titanium is worth the money. Personally if i was going to fork out the extra cash then i would pick carbon fibre which has the added bennefit of not looking rubbish if you dont pollish it. And im sure none of you noticed it but my loverly 'stainless' microns are covered in tiny little rust spots so stainless aint going to last any longer than the other cans but then im not one to wash my bike all the time.
Old 28-08-07, 10:14 PM   #14
sarah

Quote:
Yes but not excessively

Seems to read back fine to me.

Have you been drinking
OK, maybe it makes sense(ish), just lacks a point.

And, no, sadly I haven't been drinking. I've been far to busy organising music files on my laptop.
Old 28-08-07, 10:20 PM   #15
ASM-Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah View Post
OK, maybe it makes sense(ish), just lacks a point.

And, no, sadly I haven't been drinking. I've been far to busy organising music files on my laptop.
Bah.....i thought it made a logical progression from the previous posts. Maybe your older brain cannot compute my youthful output.

Organising files...just do it by genre or alphabetically....smeg to anything else.
Old 28-08-07, 10:21 PM   #16
ASM-Forever

Anyhow you didnt say if you were going to come on any sausage factory rideout on Saturday.....you will make a fine object of ridicule
Old 28-08-07, 10:24 PM   #17
sarah

Quote:
Bah.....i thought it made a logical progression from the previous posts. Maybe your older brain cannot compute my youthful output.

Organising files...just do it by genre or alphabetically....smeg to anything else.
So, what was the point of your post? I was confused by the "had to be owned" comment.

Just trying to collate the files, at the moment they are saved all over the place and a bit of a mess.
Old 28-08-07, 10:33 PM   #18
ASM-Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah View Post
So, what was the point of your post? I was confused by the "had to be owned" comment.
LOL....you're not street enough

In this particular context it means that i wanted to ride better/quicker/overtake and quite possibly shag her
Old 28-08-07, 10:34 PM   #19
fat_brstd

had to be owned means he wanted to beat them just because he had to prove himself, owning someone is akin to kicking their @rse. Anyway WHAT EXHAUST YOU THINKING ABOUT ASM (back to topic)
Old 28-08-07, 10:36 PM   #20
sarah

Quote:
LOL....you're not street enough

In this particular context it means that i wanted to ride better/quicker/overtake and quite possibly shag her
I kinda guessed that, but was confused because you said you thought it posssibly could be a bloke.

I'm far too old to be "street", I still use the word "cool" ffs.