SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 24-11-09, 08:19 PM   #1
Flameboy

Default Clock assembly help

after struggling to buy a naked k3 clock would it be possible to build my own buying the following

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Suzuki-SV650-S...item5d2676bf1c

for the sport model sv and also buy

http://www.bikebandit.com/2003-suzuk...m6706sch503929

parts 5,6 and 9 off the schematic, would they all fit together?

Last edited by Flameboy; 24-11-09 at 08:57 PM.
Old 24-11-09, 11:40 PM   #2
Flameboy

Default Re: Clock assembly help

anyone?
Old 24-11-09, 11:43 PM   #3
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

erm a bit too technical for me there but i do know people who have had pointy clocks on there curvey so it must be do-able some how.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-09, 11:44 PM   #4
Flameboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
erm a bit too technical for me there but i do know people who have had pointy clocks on there curvey so it must be do-able some how.
i have a pointy?
Old 24-11-09, 11:49 PM   #5
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

from where i'm sitting (far from the monitor) your avatar looks like a naked curvey.

Erm, i understand your question even less now. Would you not also need part 7 to go with 6 & 9?
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 24-11-09, 11:50 PM   #6
Flameboy

yes i think so, forgot to add that ... was to far away to see the screws ordered a K4 clock anyway, just looking at getting these case parts ordered now
Old 25-11-09, 12:00 AM   #7
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

as i say i'm no way technical but i cant see any real reason why the wouldnt simply all fit together like the exploded diagram shows.
Old 25-11-09, 12:01 AM   #8
Flameboy

back plastics not including the actually clock... just the plastic Total Landed Cost (US$) : $182.76
Old 25-11-09, 12:03 AM   #9
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

WTF, thats a lot of dosh aint it? You could get some nice didg clocks for about that money i'd assume.
Old 25-11-09, 12:10 AM   #10
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Stuff like this i mean... http://www.quadtech.co.uk/en/Digital...ction_id=21401