SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 14-03-05, 02:02 PM   #1
Dirty Baz

Default 1 year service (that was a quick year!!!) and yoshi box Qs.

Well, I've been a proud SV owner now for almost 1 year (what a great year!!) and it's time for the 3rd service. I'm expecting a bigger bill for this one since it involves so much more. How much did you guys pay for a 1 year service?? Are the brakes looked at for this one cause I think they need to be bled cause the lever is definately getting soggier! If this is going to be an extra cost, how much do you think it should cost??

Also, I was going to get a yoshi box done at the same time, I've definately had a loss of power in first gear since I fitted end can and de-snorkled (can't seem to get the front wheel up anymore without a big tug on the bars!). Is this worth doing without TRE mods etc???

And before anyone says 'do it yourself', I'm still not confident doing 'major' jobs like bleeding brakes, cleaning plugs!! brake and chain cleaning is about my whack!!

Cheers.