SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 20-07-06, 03:57 PM   #1
M65

Default PC Speakers 2

Following on from my previous thread, I am looking at getting a new set of PC Speakers and seem to be torn between Logitechs X-530 and a set Ive seen from a company called Neutac.

Now, Ive never heard of Neutac before, but the web has thrown up some quite positive reviews on them. Anyone had any first hand experience of these?

Thanks
Old 20-07-06, 05:15 PM   #2
Warren

not had any experience, but any speakers will do. depending on what you want, they havent gotta be specific pc speakers to work, but i do think they need to be amped or something,

speak to coombest - he will tell u what you need to know (providing he hasnt found a special someone yet)
Old 20-07-06, 05:22 PM   #3
muddycoffee

Christ almighty.
If you are listening to music on your p.c. you need to get better stuff than so called "PC speakers"

I have a 350w r.m.s. per channel P.A. system powered mixer, driving some large floorstanding hifi speakers. I wouldn't have any so called "P.C. Speakers" in the house.
Old 20-07-06, 05:23 PM   #4
falc

Give us a budget M65 and im sure some ppl will throw up some good speakers
Old 20-07-06, 05:25 PM   #5
Warren

i used to have my pc routed through my hifi with 2 great big acoustic research speakers either side of my moniter.

now ive just settled with a pair of creative speakers.
Old 21-07-06, 07:15 AM   #6
M65

I only really listen to music on the PC when Im upstairs as the stereo is downstairs and the neighbours have a little baby I dont want to disturb by cranking up the main hi-fi! Ive got some alright speakers on the PC now, but I just want something that little bit better, you know.

I wanna spend about £50ish.