SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

TOTALSV Ireland Forum for SV riders in Ireland

Old 14-04-07, 09:54 PM   #11
yvo6

Default Re: Meeting Places

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebluelion View Post
ok can't go out till tomorrow about 2.30(her indoors working so i'm baby sitting) were is it worth while going?

dunno - same old, same old i guess - S'newcastle

at least the ice creams good!
Old 14-04-07, 10:43 PM   #12
thebluelion

yea always njoy going to tiptop for the crowd lol
Old 29-04-07, 10:27 PM   #13
thebluelion

ok went to newcastle to me ma's van wife and bro and his ones already there decided to set my self a target, get totally rote off, i must say surpassed myself. got totally ****-- fell thought i broke my thumd and elbow going round back of van to get my smurf outta freezer, but got bike home ok today.so i acheived my target and had rake on bike therefore great weekend alround lol
Old 30-04-07, 08:32 AM   #14
yvo6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebluelion View Post
ok went to newcastle to me ma's van wife and bro and his ones already there decided to set my self a target, get totally rote off, i must say surpassed myself. got totally ****-- fell thought i broke my thumd and elbow going round back of van to get my smurf outta freezer, but got bike home ok today.so i acheived my target and had rake on bike therefore great weekend alround lol

Jez when i started to read this i thought you had binned yourself and the bike!! Take it easy big guy! the roads are dangerous places.....

I bet newcastle was totally bunged yesterday. I went off to Kells in the car to drive around that circuit. That is one fast circuit with long straights and big jumps. Entry is in post
Old 30-04-07, 10:43 AM   #15
thebluelion

[QUOTE][/QUJez when i started to read this i thought you had binned yourself and the bike!! Take it easy big guy! the roads are dangerous places.....OTE]
lol yea when u start reading it you would,thats the thing about writing when ur hung over lol.
yea newcastle was packed just rode through did not stop loads and loads of bikes
Old 30-04-07, 07:27 PM   #16
dowdy01

Was at newcaslte myself yesturday, crowds was shocking!didnt stop tho!Missus was thumping me looking to stop for ice-cream..........good day tho!
Old 20-05-07, 01:02 AM   #17
kcowgergmm

anybody on the east coast of the USA want to meet up and ride? granted idk how many people that would include on this forum