SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 15-04-08, 12:28 PM   #1
cb5_keith

Default Sale or Swap specialized allez

I have a specialized allez A1 racer...bought it last year from a mate. Not sure how old it is, probably 2 or 3 years. Was about 500 to 600 pounds new.
Had my mountain bike nicked from the back garden and thought a racer was for me, but i want to go back to the dirt

In an ok condition, there's a fair few scratches on the frame tbh, and bars are quite worn, but nothing major. Just had two new shimano wheels and two new tyres & tubes put on it. Cane Creek SCR3 brakes. Shimano SORA gears. CATEYE speedo fitted. Could do with a service I think.

Ideally looking for a swap for a mountain bike. Hardtail. Not too bothered if its a bit old, but would like something in full mechanical working order and half-decent.
I can get the bike to Crewe, Cheltenham and Birmingham areas if anyones interested.

If anyones interested in a straight sell then make me an offer!

Pictures to come if anyone would like them...
Cheers
Keith
Old 20-04-08, 11:42 AM   #2
cb5_keith

Default Re: Sale or Swap specialized allez

bump