SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-07, 11:34 PM   #11
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Default Re: Conviction without trial, perhaps Trial by ordeal?

Look guys, this really isnt helping

As a mod I must try and look after the best interests of the forum, this thread has been posted in an area that I look after so I do have a certain amount of responsibility to see that it doesnt get out of hand and that the subject and material is appropriate for discussion.

Personally as I've stated I dont feel this is and that theres another agenda at play here, namely one to disrupt the natural ebb and flow of the forum.

I could have locked or deleted this thread ages ago I didnt.

I'm going to now.

1. I want to sleep on whats been said.
2. I'm knackered and my judgement isnt perhaps what it should be ( I'm only human after all )

Perhaps I could ask that everybody involved does the same, maybe does a bit of reading as to whats been posted by the people involved over the last day or so and then thinks about whats gone on.

I may decided to unlock it in the morning, then again I might not.

If people want to discuss further in the meantime PM me your thoughts and I'll do my best to explain my thinking in the morning.

Fizz

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
Closed Thread