SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 10-09-20, 06:25 PM   #1
gadget

Default Curvy tre mod

Over the past 10 months since I bought my curvy'S' I have been subtly modding a few bits n pieces, servicing and generally tuning it, It performs really well and I am very pleased with how its evolving.
After reading several posts on the tre mod I decided to give it a go, lifted the tank, found the connection, unplugged it and carefully prized out the red n green wires, shrinkwrapped them and sealed them off. Decided to check out what all the talk has been about and ... tbh... no discernable power increase but noticeably more eager to buzz through 1st and 2nd gear. I know exactly how well my bike pulls through the lower gears in pre-mod guise and it definatly pulls smoother and more eagerly now.
Nothing else has changed, tickover is the same, starting is the same too.
All in all ... very pleased with what is essentialy a free mod.
Would never have known about this had I not joined this forum.
Many thanks all.

Last edited by gadget; 10-09-20 at 06:27 PM.
gadget is offline   Reply With Quote