SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 14-02-11, 02:35 PM   #1
Pimp Cat

Default Just what i needed on a sunday morning!

Bit of backround

Me and the mrs have our own 2 bed house which we have been in for 1 year.

In october the GF's mum and stepdad (my mate) split up and she kicked him out for a few reasons which i won't go into as it has nothing to do with this story, as he had no where to go and we had a spare room he kinda ended up moving in with us. (was only gonna be for a little while! that was 4 months ago.)

There are a couple of girls that get up my local pub that the mrs REALLY doesn't get on with. When i say REALLY doesn't i mean really, Really!! shouting matches mostly but its almost come to punches a few times.

Anyway....

Saturday night me and the mrs have a nice quiet night in and the mrs stepdad goes out drinking with a few of his friends.

I wake up in the morning and head down stairs to make a cuppa and meet him coming out of the living room, and a pair of knee high boots by the front door.
Ive got someone in there he says. Oh right whos that then i said.
Yes you have guessed it one of the girls from the pub that my mrs hates. (this is not going to end well i think to my self and head back up stairs.)

Que questions from the mrs as to why i am back so quick with no cuppa.
needles to say the answers are not to her liking and she flys out of bed and down the stairs before i have even finished speaking.

*Bang* goes the living room door as she kicks it open followed by

WTF!!! YOU! GET THE F*** OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU LITTLE Sl*t

you have two mins to get the f*** out before i beat the s**t out of you and kick you out my self!

The look of shock / fear / hungoverness as she sat on the sofa was a picture!!

There then followed a equally swear fulled rant at her step dad in the kitchen before she headed back in to the living room to find the girl in exactly the same position still on the sofa.

Come on! get the f*** out the mrs yells grabing the blanket that she had over her had launching it across the room. (it was at this point that we realise that she is half naked) but that doen't even faze the mrs a few more choice swear word and she goes back to work a few more F's in to her step dad.

by now 10 - 15 mins have passed since the mrs first went down stairs and the girl has finally made it to her feet, and now has a long tshirt type top thing on that at least covers her up.

Thats good enough for a sk***y little wh*** like you the mrs says and procededs to drag her by the hair out of the living room through the hall way and straight out of the front door on to the street, closely followed by the rest of her clothes and the door is slamed behind her.

The mrs looks down and then see's the boots (now these are knee high leather with a metal heal that had to be at least 5" long)
The door gets opend again and the mrs shouts "and you can take you f***ing sl** boots with you" and they go flying out, hitting said girl in the back of the head as she bends down to pick up her jeans!

I have never laughed so hard in my life!! I just wish i had the video camara charged.
Old 14-02-11, 02:44 PM   #2
sv4me
Mega Poster

Default Re: Just what i needed on a sunday morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp Cat View Post
"and you can take you f***ing sl** boots with you" and they go flying out, hitting said girl in the back of the head as she bends down to pick up her jeans!
Bullseye

Get yourselves on Jeremy Kyle next time so we can all watch. Share the wealth n all that
sv4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-11, 02:44 PM   #3
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

And so she should, its her house!

If I was your Mrs, I'd have thrown my step dad out too!

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-11, 02:49 PM   #4
Pimp Cat

I tell you he is/was so close to following her!!

I think that she was the lucky one as he is still hearing about it now and i'm sure he will again tonight!!
Old 14-02-11, 02:59 PM   #5
Reeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp Cat View Post
Come on! get the f*** out the mrs yells grabing the blanket that she had over her had launching it across the room. (it was at this point that we realise that she is half naked) but that doen't even faze the mrs a few more choice swear word and she goes back to work a few more F's in to her step dad.
Was she fit?
Old 14-02-11, 03:00 PM   #6
The Idle Biker

Now that's what I call a Sunday morning of fun. Much better than watching Andrew bloody Marr and the Sunday repeat of Match of the Day. Please keep us updated with next weekends installment. Superb.
Old 14-02-11, 03:47 PM   #7
Owenski

Obviously a classy bundle.

we expect a video cam set up by the weekend to catch any more fun... prob not a good idea for u and the misses to hit the boozer anytime soon.

+1 to kerbing the step dad too.
Old 14-02-11, 04:46 PM   #8
husky03
Mega Poster

husky03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-11, 04:49 PM   #9
Sally

Quote:
Originally Posted by husky03 View Post

Hehehehehehehe
Old 14-02-11, 04:50 PM   #10
missyburd

who needs eastenders! well told tale and with a forum name of "Pimp Cat" I must admit I had high hopes for the thread