SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 08-03-10, 07:01 PM   #601
thulfi

Default Re: COD Modern Warfare 2 - PS3 player list

25 kills 3 deaths if you're rampaging...hmm perhaps if the room has got not many good people in it. Run around like a headless chicken and you'll die more than 3 times prob.

yeh 20 deaths is a bit extreme, but just highlighting the point..random figures, dont read into 'em. I'll rape you silly,
Old 08-03-10, 11:15 PM   #602
Lucas

My best round of game:

I once managed, using tactical knife only, get 23 kills no death. I couldn't believe it myself! it was just pure luck when their whole them was facing one way and I pick them of one by one, no one next to them noticed as knife kill are silent, got 7 of them in a row then run around the back as they try to hunt for me in the area and pick them of one by one again I did get shoot a few times but lucky enough to get away with it.

never manage it again
Old 09-03-10, 09:22 AM   #603
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

I had that once, I ran round a corner to be confronted by almost the
entire team, Thought I was going to get killed then realised they had their backs to me, was great fun picking them all of without them knowing
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-10, 11:42 AM   #604
Noble Ox

Its all about silenced guns if you want lots of kills. 99% I get the most kills in a game.
Old 09-03-10, 02:45 PM   #605
jans1971

tonight i will be mostly using the SPAS12 with the grip, which is a must when using the spas
Old 09-03-10, 05:20 PM   #606
Lucas

I'm one for accuracy (20% ish ), a good show for marksmanship and skill. I personlly don't like hip firing & unloading clips in a spray and prey fashion. If you are so close and need to blind fire, may as well knife them
Old 09-03-10, 05:36 PM   #607
jans1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
I'm one for accuracy (20% ish ), a good show for marksmanship and skill. I personlly don't like hip firing & unloading clips in a spray and prey fashion. If you are so close and need to blind fire, may as well knife them
you can shoot people with the spas and grip from distance if your any good with it. it does take some practice but when get it one shot kills all way. had a 9/0 start with it on sub base in the first 80 seconds died as pave low started
Old 09-03-10, 06:55 PM   #608
Lucas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jans1971 View Post
you can shoot people with the spas and grip from distance if your any good with it. it does take some practice but when get it one shot kills all way. had a 9/0 start with it on sub base in the first 80 seconds died as pave low started
sounds fun, may give it a go later, do you need stopping power with that? making it more effective?
Old 09-03-10, 07:33 PM   #609
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
How do you guys find out these stats? I went on my barracks thing and it just told me total kills and total death (so I now know my k/d ratio) but am I missing a list of stuff?
Old 09-03-10, 07:47 PM   #610
thulfi

I'm a 22.8% accuracy man. Pride myself on that one!

Dave it should all be in the barracks. You select the stat you want to look at that. There should be a few you can select from.