SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Thames Valley Rideouts and meets for Thames Valleyers and beyond..

Old 05-12-09, 08:05 PM   #21
chiefrick

Default Re: Break up

Sorry to hear about that Nick, at least you can go to even more parties now!
Old 06-12-09, 02:15 PM   #22
kitkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
+1

(I filed for divorce this week)
good for you Stu, now get out there sow some wild oats and have fun. Next time you are out for a meal make sure you are facing into the room, that way you will see the bums cheeks wobbling out the door without breaking your neck x
Old 07-12-09, 12:01 PM   #23
Warthog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzy Fish View Post
to Warthog (& Stu)!

You don't want us girls anyway, we're more trouble than it's worth
If it wasn't for the in built compulsion men have for women, I would gladly be rid of most of them! Some of them are cool though, just need to find one of them.

Stu, glad you are getting round to getting it sorted mate, if you ever want a chat or a drink let me know and we can meet up. Spare couches in my new pad in Banbury now, its pretty cool.
Old 07-12-09, 04:44 PM   #24
Devil Biccy

Nick and Stu sorry to hear about your situations, I can honestly say having been through it all there really is someone out there for everyone. It just takes time finding the one for you and when you do everything else will not matter. ( Well for a few months atleast)
Old 07-12-09, 09:14 PM   #25
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
You had a girlfriend? I always thought you were gay!

!
+1 Kind of I mean
I thought you lived with Philbut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
If it wasn't for the in built compulsion men have for women, I would gladly be rid of most of them! Some of them are cool though, just need to find one of them.

Stu, glad you are getting round to getting it sorted mate, if you ever want a chat or a drink let me know and we can meet up. Spare couches in my new pad in Banbury now, its pretty cool.

Pretty busy up til after Xmas, then my diary is completely empty

Last edited by Stu; 07-12-09 at 09:15 PM.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09, 09:54 AM   #26
ogden
Mega Poster

Just read this. Truly shocked.

I don't know how philbut thinks he can show his face around here anymore, the brazen wh0re.
S1000XR | 990SMT | YZF-R6 #7
ogden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09, 10:49 AM   #27
philbut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogden View Post

I don't know how philbut thinks he can show his face around here anymore, the brazen wh0re.
Old 14-12-09, 04:40 PM   #28
Warthog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogden View Post

Haha!
Old 14-12-09, 06:52 PM   #29
Von Teese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzy Fish View Post
to Warthog (& Stu)!

You don't want us girls anyway, we're more trouble than it's worth
Speak for yourself chav-ho, Im an AWESOME girlfriend!

If I was posting a reply 3 years ago, I would have said 'bah! relationships, who cares, blah blah' but now I will definately say that I truely believe that things happen for a reason.

To cliche 'there is someone out there for everyone' and 'you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince' (or princess as the case may be).

Sometimes if things dont work out, its because there is someone sooooo much better out there just waiting for you, you never know where she is hiding so keep your head clear and your heart open.

You are a lovely guy and you deserve a lovely girl, dont settle for less than you deserve....remember that x
Old 15-12-09, 11:30 AM   #30
Warthog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Teese View Post
Speak for yourself chav-ho, Im an AWESOME girlfriend!

If I was posting a reply 3 years ago, I would have said 'bah! relationships, who cares, blah blah' but now I will definately say that I truely believe that things happen for a reason.

To cliche 'there is someone out there for everyone' and 'you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince' (or princess as the case may be).

Sometimes if things dont work out, its because there is someone sooooo much better out there just waiting for you, you never know where she is hiding so keep your head clear and your heart open.

You are a lovely guy and you deserve a lovely girl, dont settle for less than you deserve....remember that x
AH VT thanks so much for saying that! But where is she?! Are you hiding her? Who has her? If she is sitting at home right now, how do I get her? Interesting thoughts go through your head while you are single, everything seems so easy when you are in a relationship.