SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Thames Valley Rideouts and meets for Thames Valleyers and beyond..

Old 24-02-10, 01:14 PM   #11
sam anon

Default Re: ICU to borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkaboutandy View Post
The curvy one just does ignition so a pointy one wouldn't work.

Sorry Sam my curvy has gone now so can't help out.
Oh, and good news Andy! I just need to get mine working, clean and polished, take some pukka photos with it on a Paddock stand and get it on Bike Trader!
Old 24-02-10, 01:22 PM   #12
Owenski

Yeah its a total spare, I had plans for it but they've fallen though so its nothing more than a paper weight to me at the mo. How about you buying it from me at an agreed price, I'll do the recorded delivery anyway at no extra cost, then if it works and you want it you just keep it so no messing around. Should you not want it then I'll effectivly buy it back off you at same price and you also would send it back recorded.
Old 25-02-10, 08:42 AM   #13
Stig

Sorry not been on the internet last couple of days. Have not internet connection in the new house yet and not been in work over the past two days. I am transporting all the bikes from old address to new at the weekend. I'd be happy for you to borrow the part from the SV if you still need it. But due to the volume of work I have to do this weekend, I'm afraid you'll have to come and remove the part yourself if you still want to borrow it. Bradford-on-Avon. Text or PM me if you want to come and get it, I'll give you the full postcode.

Cheers

Si.
Old 25-02-10, 11:41 AM   #14
sv650nutter149

hi sam whats up with your bike? if u want i can come over in he morning and have a quick look. does it turn over?
Old 25-02-10, 01:06 PM   #15
Warthog

I can vouch for Sam, leedsmatt7, he may ride like a girl, but he is real and have met him several times at meets, he is a nice guy .
Old 25-02-10, 05:24 PM   #16
Owenski

nice one, cheers warthog.
Old 25-02-10, 11:27 PM   #17
sv650nutter149

yep sam is cool, needs a new bike though, met him couple of times down shire and think been out riding with him 2 is not dodgy
Old 25-02-10, 11:44 PM   #18
sam anon

Thanks all, I've messaged Matt and have hopefully secured the part!

You're welcome to come round Ian, Saturday would be good? The bike turns over, but have no spark at either plug. I've narrowed the cause, and have a few things to check and parts to try.
Old 26-02-10, 07:16 AM   #19
sv650nutter149

ok cool mate where u live again? ill be finishing my nights then so will only be over for a hr or so
Old 26-02-10, 07:21 AM   #20
walkaboutandy

Sounds like you're in the right area. Have you checked there is power going to your ICU?

You should be able to sell your bike OK now the weather is getting better. I've had more interest in the past couple of weeks than in the last couple of months!