SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Thames Valley Rideouts and meets for Thames Valleyers and beyond..

Old 01-02-08, 07:03 PM   #41
Stig

Default Re: had a bit of an off

Think James may have other idea's about that. Sounds like a plan though.
Old 03-02-08, 05:19 PM   #42
SDMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Let's all have the TVSF meet at SDMF's house!
LOL, well I left hospital friday, and felt like crap by the time I got home. Though it was good to get home.
Just trying to get used to being back now, still got some of the drugs they pumped into me at hospital flowing through me, so still not feeling entirely great.
Won't be till during the week that I start feeling better and wanting to see people I imagine. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks again for any well wishes.
Old 03-02-08, 05:57 PM   #43
Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMF View Post
LOL, well I left hospital friday, and felt like crap by the time I got home. Though it was good to get home.
Just trying to get used to being back now, still got some of the drugs they pumped into me at hospital flowing through me, so still not feeling entirely great.
Won't be till during the week that I start feeling better and wanting to see people I imagine. I'll keep you updated.

Well that's gratitude for you. We offer. at great expense, to re-site the meet so you can still feel part of the crowd and all you can do is laugh at it.

And if that were not enough, he's even dictating when we can or can not go and see him.

Seriously though, glad you are now home. There's no better place for a recovery than in your own house with all your own things and comforts around you. Let us know when we can come round and bore you.
Old 03-02-08, 06:57 PM   #44
Tara

just seen this - glad your home GWS tho
Old 03-02-08, 09:13 PM   #45
metalmonkey

I have just your post, dude I hope you feel you better soon what a crap thing to happen you to mate! Hope to see you back on your bike when its all fixed....Take care.

Yer I felt rough as hell after surgery last year for about 5 days, I had a bad reaction the general, went to the doctor I felt that bad, was told rest though my blood pressure was alittle low as well.
Old 05-02-08, 02:31 PM   #46
Warthog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDMF View Post

FINE *runs off crying*
Old 05-02-08, 02:45 PM   #47
SDMF

As the bikes still in storage at the moment until the insurance move it to a repair centre, my dad went out yesterday to have a look at it/bring back some stuff which was under the pillion seat.
He reckons that considering the crash the bikes not too bad- mainly cosmetic damage- lower fairings smashed, front indi's hanging off tho still attached, both mirrors off, no visiable damage to frame, engines not leaking, end-can nicely dented, crash post bent upwards, and both left and right rear sets not attached anymore.

So doesn't sound too bad... it's just when it comes down to it whether the insurance feel that it'll cost too much to repair or not..

Will post some pics sometime soon.

And starting to feel better too now, although the leg is still fairly painful, might start wanting to see some of you lot sometime soon too or if anyone feels like popping over..
Old 05-02-08, 03:22 PM   #48
ASM-Forever

I'm up for a visit, but i will need someone to guide me in. Reading is a rats maze!
Old 05-02-08, 03:37 PM   #49
Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASM-Forever View Post
I'm up for a visit, but i will need someone to guide me in. Reading is a rats maze!
Ditto. I have a hospital appointment in Reading on Thursday. Could pop round for a visit after that if you let me know where you live.
Old 05-02-08, 03:57 PM   #50
ASM-Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigApe View Post
Ditto. I have a hospital appointment in Reading on Thursday. Could pop round for a visit after that if you let me know where you live.
What time on Thursday ape?

If its any time morning/early afternoon i could be available.