SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 31-08-05, 12:18 PM   #1
Lee Rainbow

Default Now for something different !!!!!!!!

http://ruko-fahrzeugtechnik.de/sites_e/home.htm

they do an sv side car look under jap bikes
Old 31-08-05, 12:24 PM   #2
The Mass

Coolio!

Can you just order that front wheel?
Old 31-08-05, 12:26 PM   #3
jenni

That is proper funny, you have cheered me up no end!!

I can't belive theres one for the hayabusa
Old 31-08-05, 12:29 PM   #4
Grinch

I wouldn't mind if I could remove the sidecar and still ride the bike normally. I'm thinking of PJ here...
Old 31-08-05, 12:37 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinch
I wouldn't mind if I could remove the sidecar and still ride the bike normally. I'm thinking of PJ here...

my thoughts too... but they look like they have really heavily mofified them all

ps... i do like the underseat exhaust for the sv thou!!
Old 01-09-05, 09:45 AM   #6
Lee Rainbow

http://www.renegade-products.com/renegade/index.html

check press release page

SV650 UNDERSEAT

Yes, you read correctly, the understeat system is finally ready to go into production

After over a year of testing and designing we are convinced that the outcome is what you all been waiting for.

We at Renegade always try and design our products to coordinate with the original bike specs and rarely ask compromises. Sometimes we just refuse to do it, but due to YOUR demand we made an exception, however we feel that the changes are very little and acceptable by those wishing to have the system.

What we created to make the system a simple job to fit is a semi full 2 into 2 system, not only to keep prices down, but tests have proven that the extra gains are very little.

For the system to fit, the only compromise asked is, that the bungee hook rails be cut off. This can easily be done with a hacksaw.
All other mods are the removal of the original undertray and replacement of the suspension link bars, this will raise the rear slightly, hence giving more exhaust/tyre space and a better suspension set up.

How it works? We priced the system in two seperate ways.

1-Full underseat design, includes a 2 into 2 semi full exhaust system a Renegade undertray (GRP), a 916(or similar)number plate holder (GRP), replacement suspension link bars and all fitting kit.
Cans will be in oval but 916 style, prices are, including VAT(UK TAX).

S/Steel £990
Titanium £1050
Carbon £1070

2-Those with DIY ideas, the budget price includes, the 2 into 2 system, suspension links and fitting kit.

S/steel £840
Titanium £900
Carbon £920

Pillion footrests can be retained.

Orders are now being accepted and delivery is expected to take 3/4 weeks.
Old 01-09-05, 11:27 AM   #7
Supervox
No more Mr Nice Guy
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 454697819
. . . i do like the underseat exhaust for the sv thou!!
You're kidding right ?

It looks f***in 'orrible !!
Old 01-09-05, 01:17 PM   #8
argatxa

does not look right..... with the long pipes onb the sides..... eeurgghhhhh

Old 01-09-05, 08:33 PM   #9
trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Rainbow
http://www.renegade-products.com/renegade/index.html

check press release page

SV650 UNDERSEAT

Yes, you read correctly, the understeat system is finally ready to go into production

After over a year of testing and designing we are convinced that the outcome is what you all been waiting for.

We at Renegade always try and design our products to coordinate with the original bike specs and rarely ask compromises. Sometimes we just refuse to do it, but due to YOUR demand we made an exception, however we feel that the changes are very little and acceptable by those wishing to have the system.

What we created to make the system a simple job to fit is a semi full 2 into 2 system, not only to keep prices down, but tests have proven that the extra gains are very little.

For the system to fit, the only compromise asked is, that the bungee hook rails be cut off. This can easily be done with a hacksaw.
All other mods are the removal of the original undertray and replacement of the suspension link bars, this will raise the rear slightly, hence giving more exhaust/tyre space and a better suspension set up.

How it works? We priced the system in two seperate ways.

1-Full underseat design, includes a 2 into 2 semi full exhaust system a Renegade undertray (GRP), a 916(or similar)number plate holder (GRP), replacement suspension link bars and all fitting kit.
Cans will be in oval but 916 style, prices are, including VAT(UK TAX).

S/Steel £990
Titanium £1050
Carbon £1070

2-Those with DIY ideas, the budget price includes, the 2 into 2 system, suspension links and fitting kit.

S/steel £840
Titanium £900
Carbon £920

Pillion footrests can be retained.

Orders are now being accepted and delivery is expected to take 3/4 weeks.
be careful with that, there good systems but make sure you compensate for the changed suspension. renegade are damn good but there are a lot of hidden extras that you'll need, like a plate hanger, light, suspension changes, set up costs (if you cant do it yourself), the obvious remap, blah blah blah. you get the idea

its worth it for a nice system, but id prefer a nice akrapovic or somthing

TRICK
Old 01-09-05, 08:37 PM   #10
northwind
Mega Poster

The full kit omes with a plate hanger... Don't know if it comes with a light but to be honest that's the least of your worries after you've fitted Renegade's twin sonic death cannons. Comes with jack-up plates as well.
But we're oh so easily swayed"
northwind is offline   Reply With Quote