SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 12-10-08, 09:28 PM   #1
mr_s81

Default Standard exhaust can

I recently bought a lovely Fuel exhaust thanks to the advice from on here so I don't need the standard can any more. Here's the ebay link if anyone's interested - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SV650-Original...ayphotohosting.

Ta for looking
Old 15-10-08, 10:22 AM   #2
metalmonkey

Default Re: Standard exhaust can

I would think its worth holding onto, espically if you need to put that can back again for any reason. Just a though thats all.
Old 15-10-08, 10:30 AM   #3
G
Mega Poster

I have been trying to get rid of mine out of the garage for nearlly a year, nobody seems to want them.

Mine did 250 miles and is like new......I dont want anything for it, just want it out my garage.
Old 15-10-08, 10:33 AM   #4
Smudge

i quite like the look of my huge chrome ornament in the garage wouldnt imagine anyone would buy it
Old 15-10-08, 10:47 AM   #5
mr_s81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluethunder View Post
I would think its worth holding onto, espically if you need to put that can back again for any reason. Just a though thats all.
Yeah, I appreciate what you're saying and I know it could be always used as a spare, should I damage the other one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G View Post
I have been trying to get rid of mine out of the garage for nearlly a year, nobody seems to want them.

Mine did 250 miles and is like new......I dont want anything for it, just want it out my garage.
That's one of the reasons I want rid of mine (plus the cash of course ). There's far too much clutter in the garage and given that I've spent a fair bit of cash on the bike recently (Pyramid rear hugger, Avon Storms, New Chain and Sprockets to name but a few) it would be nice to get a few quid back for something I'm not using!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmudgeK3 View Post
i quite like the look of my huge chrome ornament in the garage wouldnt imagine anyone would buy it
There's far too many "ornaments" in my garage which is why I'm trying to clear out one or two!!
Old 15-10-08, 10:53 AM   #6
G
Mega Poster

Sadly I dont think you will have much luck I have tried giving mine away lots of times.....all your going to get is a build up of Ebay fees lol
Old 15-10-08, 12:46 PM   #7
Spokey

Best off keeping it - then when you sell the bike, put it back on and sell the Fuel ...

Nana
Old 15-10-08, 02:48 PM   #8
mr_s81

Quote:
Originally Posted by G View Post
Sadly I dont think you will have much luck I have tried giving mine away lots of times.....all your going to get is a build up of Ebay fees lol
You're probably right!! I've give it a go this one time and if it sells.....it sells and if not it's no biggie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana View Post
Best off keeping it - then when you sell the bike, put it back on and sell the Fuel ...

Nana
That sounds like a good plan too!