SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 18-11-13, 11:02 AM   #1
Steve_God
Mega Poster

Default Fill In A Survey for a Favour? Chance to win £20 Amazon Voucher

Hey peeps,

One of my good friends is currently gathering some data for her studies, but is struggling to get the numbers she needs (currently around 100, and she needs over 300).

If anyone has got a spare 15 minutes, any chance you could fill in the survey?
There's a chance to win a £20 Amazon voucher too as an extra incentive

Her scripted intro for it is below:

----------------------------------

I am a Trainee Clinical Psychologist employed within the NHS and studying at Newcastle University. As part of my studies I am conducting some research into Intolerance of Uncertainty (IU). IU is basically a feeling of discomfort when faced with situations in which the outcome is unknown. IU has been found to be present across the whole population and varies in degree. Some people may be particularly intolerant of uncertainty, whereas others are not. I am interested in researching in this area because IU has been found to be a risk factor for many different mental health problems. Understanding more about it could therefore improve treatments. The project has ethical approval from Newcastle University.

I am keen to recruit anybody aged 18 years or over to participate, whether they have had mental health problems or not. The study is online based and is a series of anonymous questionnaires, which take about 15-20 minutes to complete. If you complete the survey you will have the opportunity to be entered into a prize draw to win a £20 amazon voucher, with at least one £20 voucher for every fifty participants.

I wondered whether you might be able to circulate this around your group members, or anyone else you think may be interested?

If you would personally like to enter please click on the link below:

http://nclpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/...39ks6UOuUix51X

----------------------------------

Cheers peeps!
- Steve
SV650s; K6; Metallic Euclase Silver; Fully Faired; Renegade Twin Exhaust Full System (Stubbied); Full ECU Remap; Fabri Tinted DB Screen; Hamicad Fender Eliminater; Bagster Seat/Suzuki Gel Seat; Fenda Extenda; HEL Braided Brake Hoses; R&G Crash Bungs; GSXR Front-end, Triumph Daytona 675 Front Brake Master Cylinder; RedFox Rear Hugger; BMC F.1 Air Filter; Top Box!
Coastal Tours:Great Britain (for Cancer Research) - 3588.2 miles: Completed July 2007. Ireland - 1466 miles: Completed for July 2008
Steve_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-13, 11:21 AM   #2
granty92

Default Re: Fill In A Survey for a Favour? Chance to win £20 Amazon Voucher

done will post a link on my facebook if you'd like??
Old 18-11-13, 01:17 PM   #3
Steve_God
Mega Poster

Feel free mate! The more the better
SV650s; K6; Metallic Euclase Silver; Fully Faired; Renegade Twin Exhaust Full System (Stubbied); Full ECU Remap; Fabri Tinted DB Screen; Hamicad Fender Eliminater; Bagster Seat/Suzuki Gel Seat; Fenda Extenda; HEL Braided Brake Hoses; R&G Crash Bungs; GSXR Front-end, Triumph Daytona 675 Front Brake Master Cylinder; RedFox Rear Hugger; BMC F.1 Air Filter; Top Box!
Coastal Tours:Great Britain (for Cancer Research) - 3588.2 miles: Completed July 2007. Ireland - 1466 miles: Completed for July 2008
Old 18-11-13, 06:08 PM   #4
Devil Biccy

Done hope your friend gets the numbers she needs
Old 18-11-13, 06:34 PM   #5
Shawthing

Done.
When do i get the results? No, I realy need to know ...................

Non arbores caesa suum mittere nuntius, sed magnum numerum electrons uehementissime incommo.
Shawthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-13, 10:55 PM   #6
joshwalker094
Mega Poster

Completed
Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
Josh Walker sounds quite an epic name to be honest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
JOSH WALKERRRRRRRRRRRR

joshwalker094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-13, 08:46 AM   #7
Steve_God
Mega Poster

Cheers peeps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawthing View Post
Done.
When do i get the results? No, I realy need to know ...................
lol! (I think it's the end of January she needs to have the results in for, so as long as you ticked the box for results, sometime after that )