SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 20-06-09, 05:45 PM   #1
GeneticBubble

Default top gear

For those of you fans like myself the new series of top gear starts tomorrow at 8. and aparently the stig removes his helmets! JC wrote that in his sun column and its on the website. "He said the stig barges into the studio and in an atmosphere you could cut with a knife, removes his helmet"

can't wait! no bad mouthing top gear in this thread if you don't like it stay out!
Old 20-06-09, 06:01 PM   #2
missyburd

Default Re: top gear

ta for the heads up, I shall book myself a date with the telly tomorrow night then
Old 20-06-09, 06:04 PM   #3
MR UKI (1)

BBC website said last week that this weeks show includes a race from Edinburgh to London. Jezza is on the footplate of that new steam train (Tornado), Hamster is on a Vincent Black Shadow bike and James in a Jag XK120. Should be good
Old 20-06-09, 06:38 PM   #4
arcdef

Clarkson taking public transport????? How did they manage that!
Old 20-06-09, 07:26 PM   #5
-Ralph-

I'll bet he takes his helmet off and for whatever reason, balaclava, back of head, special effects reveal a robot, etc, we are still none the wiser as to who it is.....
Old 20-06-09, 07:27 PM   #6
Bluepete
Mega Poster

Some say he has a helmet tattooed on his face and that his eyes are iridium blue.

All we know is...................

It's ME!

Pete
Bluepete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-09, 08:06 PM   #7
Seggons

1 of 3 things will happen:

1. It won't happen, it'll all be a publicity stunt to bring in an influx of viewers.
2. It will happen but as Ralph said for whatever reasons we wont see his face. After all they didn't say they will reveal his identity just that he'll take his helmet off.
3. It will happen and it'll be this person (do not click or roll over the link if you don't want to know). Clicky

Nether the less I'm still looking forward to it.
Old 20-06-09, 09:09 PM   #8
Jamiebridges123

Top Gear is probably one of the most watched shows, ever, in the universe! They don't need publicity.
Old 20-06-09, 09:32 PM   #9
GeneticBubble

some say that he can only drink 2 glasses of water a year and that if u see him without his helmet on he will vapourize...all we know is he's called the stig!
Old 20-06-09, 09:39 PM   #10
DarrenSV650S
Mega Poster

Top gear is just quality. Looking forward to it
DarrenSV650S is offline   Reply With Quote