SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 10-08-19, 09:23 AM   #1
RingDing

Default 2016 mt07 abs

It's time to bite the bullet and sell the MT. Only reason for sale is my health, it's been a great bike for the last couple of years.
It's got a full service history and has done a gnats **** under 5000miles. I've just had it's second service, and first MOT, done. The tyres have plenty of life left in them. Generally in very good condition, but it's been ridden so there are a few light scratches on the paintwork etc. It's never been dropped.
It has a few extras fitted, Yamaha screen, Ermax belly pan and (most importantly) a Nitron rear shock (the original will be included in the sale in the Nitron packaging). I'll also include the Givi tank bag. There is a mount for a phone/sat nav holder, plus the wiring for the same (https://ultimateaddons.com/products/...d-wire-charger). I've also wired it to plug into a Keis lead (for heated gloves/jacket) which runs via a switch on the bars. Everything has been fitted with appropriate fusing.
I'm in Thornbury, about 10miles north of Bristol, and easy to get to from the M4/M5.
Not sure what else to add so if you've got any questions ask away!
£4200 ono.

3x Honda C110 - phut-phut-phut
KTM Duke 690 - brum-braaaaaaa!!!!!
BSA C25 - brum-braa-braa
RD350LC Ring-ding-phut-clatter-££££££
RingDing is offline   Reply With Quote