SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 12-11-12, 11:27 PM   #1
JasonH_

Default Cat C K3 For Sale

Hi all, just got confirmed news that the third party has accepted liability and will be paying me out. this said i will be selling my damaged K3 and putting the money towards buying a new bike (if i find one).

it has mainly cosmetic damage to the front nose cone and the front forks are bent. i have the engineers report which i will upload along with pics of the bike in a few days.

could make a decent track bike, had a small service (oil, oil filter and air filter change), recently fitted new chain and sprocket before it got damaged. tires and wheels are in good condition also.21000 miles, 2 Keys, V5 in my name, 2 Previous Owners.

feel free to pm me i will try my best to answer your questions

looking for around £800 or any offers? swap? anything?

here is a pic before the accident

thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg $(KGrHqR,!qgE-y5MmBtQBPwUpU)jWQ~~60_1.JPG (32.3 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by JasonH_; 17-11-12 at 08:21 PM.
Old 13-11-12, 11:56 AM   #2
Whitty

Default Re: Cat C K3 For Sale

Hiya, tried pming you but didn't seem to work. Would you be interested in a 1998 gsxr600 race/track bike? Just done my first season at 3 sisters and got 1 win and a few 2nd and 3rds. Totally standard engine for reliability. Oil and filter changed every meeting. Braided lines, rearsets, linear springs, etc. Brakes and susp fully serviced before started racing. New SBS front pads. Spare wheels and various used wet and dry tyres. New Chinese levers(tried last week at oulton, spot on!) Plus some spares. I want to race minitwin next year so want a project.
Old 13-11-12, 12:08 PM   #3
Whitty

Forgot to say, its my old road bike so has v5, old mots, etc. I don't have road kit anymore but nothing to stop someone putting it back on road as all wiring still intact.
Old 13-11-12, 01:57 PM   #4
JasonH_

Thanks for the reply Would it be hard to convert back mate? And also could I see a pic? Forgot to mention You would need to collect as the bike won't steer lol but starts up fine lol thanks
Old 13-11-12, 03:29 PM   #5
Whitty

I have a trailer bud, don't worry about transport. Unfortunately I only sold the road parts a few month ago! If I were going to put it back on road I would make up a detatchable rear l.e.d light/number plate bracket so I could remove easily for track use. Would mount a h.I.d lamp at front with a hole in race fairing. All wiring is intact, shortened but tidy and easy to re use at rear. All switchgear still on and connected, all clocks still in use and illuminated. Sorned at moment. Not sure if still have side stand, would have to look. Would give you a paddock stand if need be. All bits are ten a penny on eBay for these bikes.
Old 13-11-12, 04:43 PM   #6
Whitty

Sorry for huge pics, don't know how to make smaller. Ps got more trophies since then. I know it looks very shiny but remember it is race bodywork done painted by me!
Old 17-11-12, 08:19 PM   #7
JasonH_

BUMP! Think im after a road bike to swap if anything so hit me with your best shot so to speak if not ill scrap the bike.
Old 18-11-12, 12:01 AM   #8
instigator

Pity you're too far away from me, I'd be interested if you were closer to London
Old 18-11-12, 11:06 AM   #9
L3nny
Mega Poster

I'm selling a k1 gsxr 600 road bike if you fancy buying that
Old 19-11-12, 09:01 PM   #10
JasonH_

Quote:
Originally Posted by instigator View Post
Pity you're too far away from me, I'd be interested if you were closer to London
sorry bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3nny View Post
I'm selling a k1 gsxr 600 road bike if you fancy buying that
fancy a swap? haha